First 'Date'

Momo pov))

I was discharged but I'm still nervous. Apparently something went wrong with the anesthesiologist and they couldn't do Jiro's surgery yesterday. So they moved it to today. I already made a small cube to fidget with but it's not enough. Two men walk through the doors but I don't pay much attention to them. After all, I know literally nothing about them. That is until I hear one of them say Koyka. It's probably just a coincidence but when I also hear my name i know it's not. I sigh and my hand goes faster around the cube.

"Excuse me but are you Momo?" My head turns back to the couple.

"Yes. I am."

"And did you just so happen to ask someone named Jiro out?" I nod again and a light blush blooms onto my face.

"Yes, I did." The man immediately sits down by me, dragging the other one.

"Well I'm Kenshin! And this is my husband Goro! We're Koyka's parents." My eyes widen in slight shock. I didn't know she had two dads.

"Nice to meet you! Like you said I'm Momo." Kenshin smiles brightly and Goro looks angry, no, untrusting.

"Goro! Lighten up! Be nice. I'm sorry about him." I shake my head.

"It's fine really. My mother is the same way. A little intimidating at first but she's a big softy underneath." Kenshin nods.

"You described him perfectly! Anyway! What's your quirk. My daughter seems to think it's pretty cool." I blush darker and fumble for words.

"Oh, ummm. I can make anything I want out of my skin. If its a big item I have to show more skin. The only catch is I have to know what the item is made out of or the materials it uses." I hold my hand out and make a small rubber duck. Kenshin gasps and takes it off my hand.

"Goro! This is so cool! No wonder my daughter likes you so much." I blush and hide my face my hands.

"Hey Momo!" My head turns at the mention of my name. It's Kaminari? I wave for him to come sit. "Who are these guys?" He sits down by me, turning to Jiro's parents.

"We are Koyka's parents." Goro grumbles. Kami puts on his usual friendly smile and goes to shake their hands.

"I'm Kaminari! Jiro's friend. I didn't know she had two dads though."

"Something wrong with that?" Goro goes on the defensive and yanks Kenshin back. Kami shakes his head.

"No! In fact I have my own grumpy boyfriend but he's at class right now." He pulls out his phone and shows them his lock screen. It's of him and Shinso, the taller seems to be sleeping. "His names Shinso. He's gonna come here in about 20 minutes." His smile widens when he's talking about Shinso, and I can only hope Jiro does the same when she thinks of me. A small smile comes to my face at the thought. What if she really does do that? "What got you smiley all the sudden?" Kaminari teases, elbowing me lightly. My blush that was finally starting to fade comes back.

"Nothing." He laughs.

"It's about Jiro huh? You aren't very good at hiding that. Don't worry though. She swoons over you to!" I blush darker as he laughs. "And because I did the same thing with Toshi, I can read my fellow gays pretty well." I huff and sink down in my seat.

"Jiro was right. You're insufferable." He laughs again, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Awww come on! I'm not that bad." My smile comes back and I turn to him slightly.

"Yeah. I'm just embarrassed." He giggles.

"Happens to the best of us. How long till she's out of surgery?"