ఌ Purple ఌ (6)

<•> Izuku POV <•>

🄸 blinked a few times before my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. I'm sitting in a chair my arms tied to the back, tape over my mouth, and legs tied. I looked around the room that I was in.

There was a couch on one side and two doors, there wasn't any windows and the only lights I could see were the ones on the ceiling.

The room wasn't too bright and there wasn't many things, a few posters, a TV, a bookshelf with some random books and papers scattered across the floor.

I sighed as I struggled for a little trying to take the chains off of my arms and failing. I start to power up OFA when I hear foot steps and immediately stop, and pretend to be unconscious again.

I hear the door open as someone walked in, then behind them someone else walks in.

"The hero's will be here any second!" I hear Toga, a wanted villain mutter.

"It's alright, as long as we make sure that his body can handle the serum" A different male voice said.

I listened to his footsteps-they got a little closer then stopped immediately as an explosion came from my right.

I took this chance to use OFA to escape my chains. Again I only caught a small glimpse of the man,in a matter of seconds he was gone.

I immediately ran to where the explosions were happening and jumped. What I didn't expect was to fall a few stories down.

I watched and spotted about 30 pro's all around me. Everything was going so fast, I didn't have time to react or think. I simply kept falling millions of sound surrounding me.

As I fell I felt something hit my head making my vision blur. A few seconds later I felt someone's hands grab hold of me.

Then it went dark again.

•••

"He's waking up!"
I opened my eyes and immediately realized I was in recovery girls office. The same white ceiling gave it away but this time I didn't know why I was there.

I tilted my head to the right where Recover Girl was smiling down at me.

"It's alright Midoriya, you're okay now" She said then smiled. I knew the smile all too well, since I had used it before. It was fake-I could see the pain and sadness through it, but I kept my mouth shut.

"W-what...happened..?" I asked my voice sounding bitter, my mouth completely dry.

"What's the last thing you remember.." She asked me holding a clipboard.

I blinked a few times before explaining that I was heading to the underground bunker where I saw Toga, then after I woke up in the strange room. She asked me to describe it nodding as I talked and writing a few things down.

Lastly I told her what I heard- about a serum. This time she didn't nod but froze for a second before tilting her head to look at me. Again she smiled but it was filled with sadness.

"Would you like to see everyone?" She asked and I nodded sitting up. My body felt fine and the only place that hurt was my head, again I wondered what happened but didn't ask.

After a few minutes she came back inside the room with my mother and classmates, Aizawa and All Might were standing behind them. They all stood a foot away from my bed confusing me- and they didn't say anything but just looked.

"Uh...hey...?" I said in more of a questioning way.

"H-hey D-deku..." Ochaco mumbled and looked away. I realized there was a thick unease in the air and everyone was on alert...but why.

"C-can someone explain how long I was out..?" I asked them. Aizawa sighed and spoke.

"Midoriya...you were kidnapped a week ago, and have been in a coma for 4 days..." He said looking me right in the eye.

"...unfortunately...there's....." He stopped talking and looked down in pain. No one was telling me anything- and it was like everyone knew something I didn't. 

"W-where is Katccan?" I asked once I realized he wasn't with the group.

"O-oh he's...uh.." Kirishima mumbled. Just the the door swung open and in marched Katsuki.

He met my eyes and when he did he looked shocked, it wasn't anything new really he walked in looking unsteady on his feet for some reason and came by my bed.

"What the hell happened to you?" He said looking down at me with big red eyes, one of the rare times that he would look to vulnerable.

"I-I...."

"Bakugo, please come back here, you know the rules." Aizawa said from behind him. He clutched my hospital bed with his hands, head dropping and I already knew he was mad.

"Why should I? huh?"He spat at him before raising his hand to wipe a few tears.

I was beyond confused and opened my mouth to speak when Aizawa spoke.

"Bakugo, you know exactly what happened I think you'd know why you can't, now come here" Aizawa ordered him.

He gripped the side of my hospital bed tighter his knuckles turning white, then let go glancing at me one more time before walking out the door.

"Midoriya, once you're done with your tests you may come to the common room" He said to me then made my classmates leave one by one. They all gave me a sad look and I sat there not knowing why.

"Alright kid, first I want you to look at yourself" Recovery Girl said handing me a mirror. I didn't question it just took the mirror and glanced at myself. Then I stopped and realized.

Half of my green hair was purple- it was like someone had spilled grape juice on my head, then there was my eyes, one was green and the other...the same purple.

I lifted my hands to my hair and touched it. It was still curly, fluffy and I still knew a comb would get stuck in it but the purple parts kept throwing me off.

I looked at recovery girl then looked at myself again.

She sighed and took the mirror from me.

"Something happened to you kid" She whispered and this time I really got scared.

9/12/20
-Purple Izuku?

"My friend told me to cry a river, build a bridge and get over it" -Unknown