Chapter One: The Ducks are back

🏒🦆🏒🦆🏒

On a bright perfect sunny day, Charlie Conway sits in his room. He's playing loud music while doing his homework. Suddenly a familiar whistle sounded making him look outside his window.

"Hey! You wanna play some hockey?" Gordon Bombay asked from the street. Charlie smiles before running outside.

Charlie skated down the street in his green ducks uniform and a duck whistle around his neck. He stopped at a basketball court and watched some kids play.

Charlie sounded the duck whistle making one of the boys turn.

"Hey, Charlie!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Jesse, we're back!" Charlie exclaimed, making Jessie smile and follow him. The two boys skated down the street together.

"Let's go get Averman and (Y/n)." Jessie said. The two boys then made their way towards the mall.

People exclaimed as the two teens skated through the food court. They climbed up the escalator and stopped in front of the theater. In two small ticket booths stood a boy with red hair and red glasses and a girl with (Y/h/c) and large black framed glasses. A sudden duck call made them both turn.

"Averman, (Y/n) let's go! Come on!" Charlie exclaimed.

"But,but,but.." Averman tried to say before (Y/n) pulled him towards the back room to change and clock out.

Once changed to two joined their friends and skated towards the doors. An old man sat down on a bench ready to eat a hotdog when Averman jumped over him and stole his hat.

"Where we going now?" (Y/n) asked Charlie as she skated next to him.

"Gotta get Connie and Guy." Charlie answered.

On a small viewing area in front of a dam, Connie and Guy stood facing each other. Slowly they started to lean in before a duck call was heard. Both turned with smiles on their faces when they saw their friends.

"The quack attack is back, Jack!" Avermen exclaimed. Connie immediately rode off towards the group while Guy stated behind.

"I was this close!" Guy shouted back as he held his fingers close together but not touching.

The ducks then rode in and out of traffic cones as they rode through a construction zone. The ducks continued before stopping in front of the window of Goldberg's bakery. Charlie once again used the duck call.

"Goldberg!" the ducks exclaimed together. Goldberg looked up to see Jesse, Averman, and Guy pressing their faces on the glass while (Y/n) made faces behind Averman. Connie and Charlie just stood behind laughing.

Goldberg took off his apron before joining the flock. Together they rode down a bridge towards a small park. At the park they rode down a grassy hill and through a fountain. They stopped in front of a house letting Charlie do the call.

"Hey, Cake-eater, you wanna play some real hockey?" Jessie asked as Adam turned to the group.

"Yeah!" Adam explained before following them. The flock then went into a large park near a lake.

"Guys, it's an international competition. It's us against the world." Adam exclaimed as the flock continued skating.

"Hey, man, bring them on. We're ready for them." Goldberg exclaimed.

Near the lake three hawks fishing glared at the ducks.

"Ducks." One boy said as he pointed them out.

" I can't believe they beat us last year." One boy said.

"Well, let's do something about it." Another boy said. The three boys smirked at each other.

As the ducks continued skating. The three hawks tied fishing wire to down trees in their path. They quickly ran and hid behind some canoes.

"One large order of shredded duck coming up." One of them said.

"They won't know what hit them." A deep voice said. The three hawks chuckled before releasing something.

"Who said that?" One of them asked. All three of them turn to see a familiar figure behind them.

"Hi, guys." Fulton said in a deep voice. The tree hawks try to run but get caught by Fulton.

Soon they're all tied to a tree in nothing but their underwear.

"That'll teach ya to mess with the ducks! Yeah!" Fulton exclaims as the ducks cheer.

The ducks continue down the street before arriving at a burger place. In front stands Coach Bombay. The ducks surround him before joining a group hug.

"Welcome back duck. I really missed you guys. Are you ready to fly?" Coach Bombay asked. All the ducks cheer, making him smile and cheer with them.

A limo then stops in front of them and honks. Coach Bombay approaches the vehicle before stepping inside. After a while in the car, Coach Bombay exits to tell the Flock the news.

The ducks are back.