"Aw! Did we wake the sleeping beauty?" Hyunjin's squinty eyes glanced over at Changbin, registering the new face in the room with indifference.

Hyunjin tilted his head back and let out a harsh breath, his eyelids relaxing back down, the bright fluorescent lights above him turning his vision red. He flung his head forward and rubbed down his face, finally opening his eyes all the way.

"How are you feeling?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Felix through his fingers. Felix just smiled in response, showing off the chocolate adhered to his teeth, "cute."

"Am I cute?" Hyunjin's eyes flicked towards Changbin, taking in the slight pout and wide, innocent eyes. Hyunjin's eyebrows spiked upwards as his hands fell from his face.

"Not so sure about that."

"Hey!" Changbin reached over Felix, but couldn't touch Hyunjin. Hyunjin leaned back in the chair and laughed.

"Ha, nice try," Hyunjin taunted. Changbin gasped and started to get up, but Felix pulled him back down on the bed.

"What has gotten into you? Are you five?" Changbin looked at his lap guiltily.

"Sorry, Lixie," Felix tried to suppress a smile, but the ends of his lips curved up involuntarily.

"I was just kidding! You know I love you!" He bumped shoulders with Changbin, getting him to lift his head and grin.

"Did you two just switch personalities? Also, what's this?" The two boys on the bed turned their heads to Hyunjin who was fingering a small piece of yellowish paper.

"That, my friend, is the $200 you owe me," Changbin smirked, obviously glad to have the tables turning in his favor.

"The what?"

"You heard me."

Hyunjin examined the ticket, Changbin's information at the top and then further down, the charge and related fees.

"But your name's on it."

"But you did it."

"And what exactly did I do?"

"Can't you read?"

"I'm not that dumb!" Hyunjin grumbled and looked at the ticket again. The fee was obvious, but the code letters HP-DV meant nothing to him. "Okay, maybe I am that dumb."

"Jinnie! Don't say that!" Felix cried out as Changbin snickered.

"Give it to me," Changbin reached over Felix and took the ticket from Hyunjin, "you see this? This says that you parked my car illegally in a handicapped spot. It also says that you weren't even in a real spot, but parked right on a line! How's that for quality parking!"

"You don't have to be so sarcastic about it." Hyunjin avoided Changbin's eyes and pouted.

"I can be whatever I want! It's not my fault you're an idiot."

"But it is your fault for forcing someone without a license to park your car." Changbin's eyes gave the impression of bewilderment.

"You don't even have a license?"

"I'm sheltered, what did you expect?" Changbin pondered this statement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I should've known. That doesn't get you out of paying though." Hyunjin's shoulders slumped.

"But Bin~ Where am I gonna get $200?"

"Don't know and don't care. It just better be in my hand in a week." Changbin folded the ticket and put it in his pants pocket before cuddling back into Felix, ignoring Hyunjin's slack jaw.