Chapter 16

CAMILA'S POV

About 2 hours after the Ustream the bus stopped to take a break. We all got out and saw that we were standing in front of a gas station with a field next to it. The Tech-students invited (Y/N) to play soccer with them on the field and she said yes. The girls and I were watching all of them play, it was Alex's group against (Y/N)'s group. As much as I liked Alex, I was cheering for (Y/N)'s group along with the rest of the girls.

"I think I'm starting to really like (Y/N).." I said out loud. All the girls turned around to look at me. "Well, then make a move!" Ally said as Normani and Dinah agreed. "But I thought you guys liked her too?" I asked them. "She's fine and all but, but I don't see myself falling in love with her or anything. So feel free to go after her." Normani said as Ally and Dinah agreed with. " But I think I'm in love with her too.." Lauren told us a bit quiet. "Well then, Jauregui vs. Cabello it is.." Dinah said while laughing. Lauren and I looked at each other before we heard  cheering coming from the field. "YEEEEESSS! " (Y/N) screamed because she just scored the winning goal. She ran around the field like a little kid, I couldn't help but smile. After 10 minutes we were on the road again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S POV

After having heard that Mani, Ally and Dinah didn't like (Y/N) in the way Mila and I did, I was relieved. But I still had some strong competition; Camila. Don't get fooled by her goofiness and cuteness, cause she can still get what she wants. I needed to step up my game.

I noticed that (Y/N) is a really down to earth person. She'd prefer talking and just hanging out on the couch or something much more over going to a party or something. She's also really easy to talk to. She's funny, smart, kind, beautiful, sexy.. I could go on for ages! Every time I look at her I start to like her more and more and more. I really hope she likes me to. But I don't think I just like her.. I think I'm falling for her..