12.

-Wake up! Hey! BITCH! STOP IT!- You shouted whispering, annoyed as hell- Can you like, I don't know, stop snoring like dying boar? Oh crap- you started to talk to yourself, just to calm down and push the murder intentions away.

-(Y.n)-chan are you alright?- You heard a voice from the second side of the room. After a second or two you finally figured out who it belonged to.

-No.

-Why?

-It's because of Tendou and his snoring!- you were really annoyed and frustrated.

-Don't worry. If you try really hard you can think about something else and stop hearing this.

-Oh, Thank you Semi. I guess I will give it a try. Goodnight.

-I wish you goodluck and goodnight.

And with that you closed your eyes trying to think about anything else. After 30 minutes you have finally fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Wake up mates!- You heard one of your friends yell. You saw sleepy Tendou smiling at you. You just shot him a death glare, being annoyed and tired because of him. He just raised his eyebrow and laid back. Suddenly, coach entered the room and started shouting to make everyone wake up. Groans could be heard all over the room. You just smiled, knowing that you don't have to take part in morning running and so on. In the same time Hayato started complaining about how his back hurts.

-(L.n)-chan! You are sleeping here today! My back are in so much pain!

You were thinking about changing your place for a moment. And so you decided that you will sleep here and endure snoaring Tendou, just because of complaining Hayato and his ridiculous face.

-No- you sticked out your tounge and smiled brightly.

-Damn you (L.n).

-FASTER! STOP COMPLAINING HAYATO. YOU HAVE TO BE ON MORNING JOG OR ELSE I WILL WOOP YOUR ASSES ON PRACTICE.

It's enough to say that everyone now was afraid of their lifes. You barely blinked and the room was already empty.

-Are these practices really that bad?- You went to bathroom to change. When you were done, you went away to canteen in order to help setting the tables. After morning exercises were over everyone got into the canteen. They were looking like really hungry bunch of wolves. Really stinky bunch of wolves. Your eyes were desperately looking for any familiar face. Suddenly, you heard really loud yelling right in front of you.

-HEY, HEY, HEY (Y.n)! WERE ARE YOUR BOYS?- You put your hand on Bokuto's lips.

-Stop shouting idiot! I am literally a few inches from you. I hear you perfectly.

-Sorry (Y.n)- He looked at the ground sad.

-Oh what happened again Bokuto?- You rolled your eyes.

-You called me an idiot and you were rude. That hurts (Y.n).

-Oh sorry Bokuto. I didn't mean to hurt you- You smiled and patted his shoulder. He raised his head, face showing big, bright smile.

-I think it's impossible to understand this guy.

-Who are you and why are you talking with o u r manager?- You suddenly heard Hayato's voice, who now was trying to make a scary face, but he looked like clown.

-Oh, sorry-Bokuto smiled- I am Fukurodani's Ace- Kōtarō Bokuto.

-Ah I see, but you still didn't answeredmy second question.

-Hayato let him go- you facepalmed and smiled to the second boy- Sorry Bokuto, but I will be going.

-No problem, see you later (y.n)!- You turned to the another direction and followed your teammate.

-(y.n)-chan! Here you are!- You heard Tendou yell with joy.

-Stop it, there are people trying to eat in silence here.

-Sorry (y.n)-chan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Your friends are quite amazing, aren't they?- You heard Kuroo who was standing right behind you. You nearly jumped because of your friend's sudden appear.

-You're talking about these bunch of idiots? Yeah, maybe on court, but that's when it all ends- you said it with so death serious voice, that Kuroo nearly died from laughing.

-You are nothing better comparing to them- you looked at the boy who was now on the floor gasping and trying to catch breath. In a blink of an eye he became serious and looked you straight in eyes.

-Well said (y.n)- Kenma came to both of you and smiled slightly. It was unusual for him to smile so you returned his smiled.

Suddenly, you heard whistle announcing, that the game is over. Shitatorizawa won with Fukurodani 2-1 which was quite satisfying. At least in your opinion, but coach didn't look pleased.

-You barely won with them! If they tried harder they would easily crash you! All you need to do is focus and play as good as you can!- He started yelling at the poor boys- 50 laps around school right now.

Groans could be heard everywhere, but nobody dared to complain. They probably would end up in even worse position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-I have an idea- You were relaxing in your room when Hayato suddenly spoke up. It was late evening and all practices were done for today. You were kinda shocked that even after playing matches and running for so long they weren't really exhausted.

-Go on- Semi commented.

-Let's play a game- he smirked softly. You nearly chocked up seeing him doing this shitty smile.

-Which one? We don't have any playstation or anything else- Tendou groaned while making his way to you and sitting next to you. You gave him death glare, which he returned in smile. He looked kind of cute while smiling like little puppy, so you just sighed defeated.

-Truth or dare.

-Sounds great to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looool I'm the worst person in this world. I know I promised long time ago to update soon, but I was um.. let's say doing different things. Please forgive me XD
Also enjoy;)
Also v2 let me know if u want me to make another story about different character from haikyuu. I will continue this story of course, but at the same time update another.