6.

-Why did I agree?- You sighed heavily, while walking down the street. You weren't sure, if meeting so many people at once is good for you. At least you kinda know one of them...- God no!- Suddenly it hit you. There will also be he, Tendou Satori- What a nightmare.
You were closer to meeting spot with every second. You felt anxious and stressed.

-What if I will make fool of myself in front of them? Goddammit!

You saw a group of 5 people. You inhaled air deeply and, then took a few steps. You found yourself standing in front of really tall boys, pale as wall.

-Uh.. umm.. guys, so this is (L.n) (Y.n). She is the new student- Semi walked to you and put his hand on your arm. You were standing next to him, totally confused and scared. You were looking at them blindly.

-I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi. Nice to meet you (L.n). I'm looking forward to work with you.

-Wh-What?- You stuttered dumbfounded, not knowing what's going on. You looked at Semi kinda confused. Suddenly, Tendou appeared right behind you.

-You didn't tell her, did you?- He smiled maliciously at the second boy. He just pushed red haired away and looked at him annoyed.

-So, umm (l.n)... I know that we met only today, but-

-Omg is he going to say that he loves me?- You were blushing a bit- wait (Y.n). You met him today.

-I think you are really nice, so I want you to-

-Yes, I will marry you!

-Be our volleyball club's manager.

-Oh...

-Um.. what?

-Oh.. sory, if you don't want to it's totally-

-What do I have to do? Are you playing matches against Nekoma? Why me? Who are these 2 standing here?

-Wow, slow down a bit- one of the rest 2 boys said- I'm Reon Ōhira- the boy smiled- and this is Hayato Yamagata- the second boy bowed.

-Uh.. Oh.. (l.n) (F.n)!- You smiled gently and blushed at them- Nice to meet you.

-I'm Tendou Satori- boy from behind stated.

-Yeah... I know you- you raised eyebrow- we are classmates.

-Yup, exactly.

-We are sorry for that, but we are also very desperate since our last manager left and chamionships are coming, and we are completly lost, and you looked really nice and responsible- Semi cut off Tendou knowing, that he won't say anything smart.

-Um... I will... think about it- you looked at the ground embarassed. Working with so many stupid people? That will be hard- So, if we're done, I'm coming back to my home- you bowed and turned away. You quickly walked away and then stopped.

-What should I do? I mean it would be really cool, if I got to know them, since they are in volleyball team, which is very popular at school. I'm sure I would find a few friends or maybe even boyfriend, if I met some people.

You sighed, as you felt heavy drops running down your body. Raising your head up and looking at the sky, you cursed under your nose, and then headed straight to your home, since you wasn't a huge fan of rain.

-Goddamit!

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

You entered the school and quickly scanned the area around you. You sighed in relief and relaxed a bit, as you didn't recognised any of the boys from yesterday in the crowd. Walking slowly through the corridor you heard someone yelling.

-(Y.n)-chan!- You suddenly shivered and slowly turned to face a person that was calling you. You saw the certain red haired boy, who were looking down at you, since you were shorter.

-Fantastic!

-Semisemi asked me to give you that- he handed you a piece of paper. You raised your brows and clicked your tounge, while reading. A bit of annoyance and confusion was visible on your face. Tendou was kinda amused by your reaction, which didn't escape your attention.

-What?- You raised your head and looked into his eyes.

-Nothing- he ruffled your hair and then went off your sight. You were looking after him kinda confused, but then just slightly sighed.

-Goddammit, I forgot about the lessons!- You half whispered, half shouted, and then also ran to class. Gasping, you took a place next to the red haired boy and gave him dead look.

-I'm glad you come- he smiled, trying to avoid your eyes.

-Tell him that I'm in.

-Ohh.. Fantastic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short note from (a.n):
Uhh... so I know that being a manager is in nearly every single book, but I just don't have any other idea for plot, so gomen ne!

Have a nice day and stay health! :)

Also, wash your damn hands, you dork~