13

-Truth or Dare.

-Sounds great to me!- One of first years exclaimed. You didn't exactly know their names since they were younger. His name was something like Shiraku or Hirabu. However, he wasn't your main problem right now. You screamed internally and sent deadpan glare towards Hayato. He just smiled brightly and winked. You were about to kill him or something when suddenly, somebody stopped you by hugging you tightly. You groaned, but said nothing.

-It will be so much fun, won't it, (y.n)?- Tendou whispered to your ear in rather low tone. You felt your cheeks getting hotter, but still said nothing. He just let go of you laughing. You were just staring at him without any expression.

-Okay love birds, stop it. I'm gonna spin first! If you don't know rules you must be a hardcore looser. Anyways!- And with that Reon spun the bottle. It was spinning all way round, not bothering to stop and finally point at it's victim. 3...2...1... You closed your eyes and clenched your teeth. Suddenly, you heard loud „ooo" so you opened your eyes, just to be met with bottle fortunately not pointing at you.

-Ushijima? Pffft- you chuckled inside your head not wanting to make any sound.

-Truth- Ushijima said confidently.

-Hm... so, do you promise to be honest with us?

-Yeah I promise.

-Are you in love with someone?- One of third years- Suzaku asked, lifting his eyebrow and smirking.

-Yeah- Ushijima said unbothered, ignoring his teammate's behaviour. Loud „ooo" and „who is this special someone" could be heard all over room, but Ushijima decided to ignore it. He smiled slightly at the thought of this someone.

-Your turn Ushi.

You started to internally pray again when bottle was in move again. Shit, shit, shit. You gasped and become pale when it stopped at you...

-Come on!

-Just a few inches... move some more! Well, well, one more! WE GOT IT!!

At the end it stopped on... Tendou. He just smirked and chose truth. Every person in room was wearing this devilish smile. No one dared to spoke unless...

-Are you in love with (y.n)?

-N-no?- Tendou said trying to sound as convinving as he could, while his face was becoming red.

-Watch out loverman cause' your face is now matching your hair- Semi joked, which made Tendou's face become even more red.

-Cut it out SemiSemi and let's keep going with this stupid game.

You were startled by his response. Tendou... loves you? No it can't be. He was probably just joking or something. You have nothing to worry about... right?

-Shirabu!- You looked at the person whose name was said repeatedly. It was a boy from first class with weird-looking hair.

-Truth?- He said uncertain.

-Alright! You have nothing to worry about! Hmm.. lemme think. Have you ever... kissed the girl?

-Umm... Y-yeah it happened once or twice- he started stuttering and looked at the ground.

-Look at my boy! We can call him mr Swag from now on I guess- Suzaku stated with smile across his face. He was Shirabu's best friend and was really caring. Only if he didn't do it in this way.

-Here goes the bottle!- Shirabu suddenly spun the bottle. It was spinning a few times before it landed on... you.

-No, no, no, no! It can't be. Just a few inches my precious bottle. Don't you dare fucking do that. Oh shit.

-Uhuhu (y.n)! I wasn't expecting you to be chosen this round!

-Why not?

-Because now, after three people chose truth, you are forced to take dare!- Hayato's smirk became devilish and you started panicking. Suddenly, Hayato started argument with Semi about what dare to choose. They were whispering something to each other while looking at you and Tendou. After the argument were done, they nodded in agreement and Hayato burst out:

-Hey (y.n)? You remember that one time when you've stolen my precious futon.

-Are you stupid ir something? It didn't happen year ago, but this week.

-Yeah, and you know what? I won't let it be this way. Here comes my revenge.

-Eh?- You looked at him dumbfounded. Why was he giving you such a long speech instead of just saying your dare.

-You have to kiss Tendou. At least 5 seconds or it doesn't count.

-Hayato you little bitch! I swear to fucking God I'll kill you someday.

-Yeah, yeah I'm so scared. But you should be grateful, since me and Semi decided you will get separate room so it won't ruin your moment!- He smirked even wider and took both of you by wrist. You were blushing deeply, but at the same time you wanted to kill Hayato. When you reached the destination, your worst enemy pushed both of you to the small room. You looked at Tendou for a second and saw that he was blushing a bit too.

-Yeah, let's get over with this shit- you said confidently and came closer to him.

-It's just a stupid kiss (y.n). You can do this. And when you're done we can kill this little bitch Hayato and give his body to stray dogs.

And with that, your lips made contact with the softest surface they ever met. He grabbed you by the waist and pushed himself at you even more. It felt kinda... nice? You were really shocked about how it felt. You kissed a few boys before, but this just felt different. Before you realized, the kiss was already over. You felt kind of unsatisfied. You were needing more of this. You looked at him and smiled shyly.

-Y-you are actually pretty good with kissing.

-T-thanks (y-y.n)-chan. I just hope it won't ruin our friendship ya' know?- He smiled awkwardly. You looked at him happily and raised your hand.

-It won't! Pinky promise?- You smiled and crossed your pinky with his.

-Never judge book by it's cover, huh?