4.

-Miyagi's air smells... different- you whispered as you left the car. You inhaled air deeply, enjoying the view of peaceful streets. This city was really hitting different. It wasn't as crowded as Tokyo, but it also didn't feel as cozy.  After unpacking most of the boxes with your mom you decided to look around. Since it wasn't really cold you just put on light coat and left the house. While you were walking along the path, you heard „beep" sound from your pocket so you took it out.

Oya oya oya:
-Hey (Y.N)! How is your new house and city?

You were about to type something for respond but you suddenly bumped into something. It was tall and kinda hard so you Lost your balance and fell. You looked up and saw a person. You weren't sure what to do now so you were just staring at the person endlessly. You examined every inch of her body with your eyes before you remembered.
-A-aw so-sorry- you stuttered blushing a little.
-No problem- she laughed and caught your hand to help you stand up- by the way, I've never seen you here before.
-I just moved here from Tokyo today so-
-Ohh... I understand. I'm Akimichi Miki and I'm Shiratorizawa second year student- she smiled wide and shaked your hand.
-(L-l.n) (f.n). I'm second year too~
-AWW THAT'S FANTASTIC!- She yelled with excitation- to which class are you going exactly?
-2-5- you said confused a little.
-Man... that sucks! I'm in 2-3, but I guess we can still hang out sometimes. I mean eat lunch together or go shopping after lessons.
-Yes I think so...- you smiled slightly- I guess I will be going right now~
-NO! WAIT! You must give me your number!- She crossed her arms.
-No problem- you told her before saying what she asked you for. When you were about to turn around and return to your home you heard her saying with serious voice.
-Just remember to not getting too close to Tendou Satori... the one from your class with red hair.
You shaked a little but then nodded slowly.
~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~
You were standing in front of the 2-5 class' doors. You were praying for them to be nice and to not make any mistake that could ruin your first day.
1.
2..
3...
You thought and opened the door. Everyone was staring at you. It felt so freaking bad. You were trying to avoid their sight, but you couldn't stop staring in special ones. The brown ones. They were pulling you in and driving you crazy.
-What kind of power is it?
-Okay so... today we will welcome our new classmate (y.n)! Tell us something about yourself honey.
-I'm (L.n) (f.n)... I'm not keen on anything I guess and I hope you will take care of me- you bowed and then took the only empty seat. Right next to the redhaired boy.
-Fantastic!
You felt his eyes on your body for like whole day.
-What's the matter with you?- You finally asked, as it was getting really annoying.
-Nothing I guess.
You just raised a brow and faced the teacher. You still felt anxiety remembering girl's words, knowing that right now you are sitting right next to it's topic.
-Damn it- you sighed as the bell rang. You left the classroom heading to canteen, until you noticed that the boy was following you. You sweatdropped, not really knowing what he is up to. When you finally entered the canteen you sighed with relief. You were walking for like 3 minutes, but it felt like a few hours.
-Oi, (l.n)! Come here!- You saw smiled Akimichi waving at you. You took your lunch and sat next to her. There were many people around the table, and since you were a bit shy and still confused about all this moving from Tokyo you weren't really happy to see so many new faces.
-Listen everybody! This is (l.n) (f.n). She is new here!
They all started introducing themselves, but you didn't care at all. You knew you won't make friends with them. They looked really... fake.
-Nice to meet ya all!- You faked smile and scratched back of your neck. Suddenly you met with another pair of eyes. Brown ones again.
-Kenma, Kuroo where are you.

Wth I'm still like- embarassed? Because of previous chapters XD I still don't know what was in my mind at this time.
Ave.