Chapter 14

Both boy's were hurt horribly, but were blankly able to stand it as they realized Sakura's voice had been intermingled with Minari's. What was happening to her? Where was she? This definatly could not be good. Naruto, laying in a heep of bumbs and senbons, weakly got out, "Sakura's in trouble..." He slowly got to his feet. "I'll bust us out of here and get Minari back." Sasuke was impressed by his strength, his sure will to succeed. "I'll fake him out." He said with a smile.

"No! Stop it! You're going to get youself killed!" Minari yelled in despiration.

"You've exauhsted my pationce." Haku said menicingly, holding her tighter. She couldn't believe it. Naruto was running again to the spaces between the mirrors, but the minute Haku appeared he  stopped and propelled himself backward, running in the opposite direction with Haku following in the mirrors close behind. Minari slammed on the mirror surface with her fists, wanting with all her heart to be free and help her new team. She wouldn't allow there to be a repeat of last time. No. This time, she would make sure they stayed alive. Even if it meant giving up her own life in return.

"Naruto, behind you!" Sasuke yelled as Haku threw a handful of senbon, hitting him hard and to the ground. "Naruto!"

"Your chance of escaping my house of mirrors is zero." Haku said. "That is absolute."

"Over my dead and frozen body!" Minari yelled as she made her hand signs. "Sasuke! Keep yourself and Naruto alive!" She said it with such furosity, such intensity, that he bagan to feel the care that radiated off of her when he began to trust her once again. So he nodded and switched his attention to Naruto.

"Naruto, are you able to get up?" He asked as his teammate struggled. "Try not to use anymore chakara. That's only gong to help him now."

He got to his knees slowly and painfully. "I know Sasuke, I know." He got out before he collapsed again. It was to much for them, they couldn't keep going on like this. Not with him countering every move they made. There had to be someway to out maneuver him, especially with Sasuke's eyes finally catching up and learning how to follow his movements.

But Haku's light chuckle floated around them. "Looking for a counter attack?" He asked, appearing in the mirror before Sasuke. "I'll save you the trouble." He moved from mirror to mirror, throwing senbon at, Minari noticed, Sasuke vitals. She dropped her ocarina in surprise, loosing all focus and chakara pressure she had been building for slow sound. But Sasuke was fast. He picked up one of the fallen senbon and successfully blocked every attack.

"Get up looser, we've gotta team up!" But Naruto was unable to get up, barly able to attempt the push he made.

"Naruto..." Upon hearing Minari's broken hearted call of his name, Naruto was able to push his way up to a sitting possition.

"I know what we need to do Sasuke, believe it." Haku appeared in mirror after mirror, attacking as best he could, but to no avail. Sasuke wasn't just fighting to win anymore, he was fighting to protect his friend. And this realisation brought on a wave of joy in Minari's heart so powerful that for a moment, she believed she might cry. But there would be plunty of time to cry in happiness when this was all over.

Sasuke was dodging at increadible speeds, but Minari's heart began to drop when she realized he wasn't unlocking his ability fast enough. Come on Sasuke. You've got it in you to unlock your true potential. You can do this. But Minari knew there was no helping them as long as Haku had her trapped in the mirrors. And Sasuke and Naruto weren't doing very well on their own. She picked up the ocarina again and made her hand signs, building the chakra. But Haku was determined to end this quickly. His image vanished from the mirrors, taking Sasuke aback.

"Naruto, you better not pass out again. Come on, lets go! I can't keep protecting you like this!" Sasuke's voice held urgency, fear, panic.

"Well then don't. I never asked for your help." And with that in the air, Naruto fell back unconscious.