Chapter 2. Casing The Place.

Snart liked to have every detail he needed for a heist and more.

He spent four days doing nothing, but studying those blue prints. Now is the day he starts his job if casing the place out.

Making sure there's no new details he missed. He dressed in blue jeans, a grey sweat shirt and had on a blue cap.

He didn't want to draw attention to himself while he was there. No one would notice him when he blended in with everyone else.

No one ever has before. Today the place he was casing was a museum he's been to before.

However, this time they have reconstructed a good bit of it since last time he fought Flash there.

He was after one of the biggest diamonds in the world. This diamond would have the best security systems, such as protective lasers around it, motion activated alarms and so much more.

This would be one of his biggest prizes yet. He was looking forward to the challenge.

Today he was going to take a tour of the museum, one he's taken dozens of times, and just study everything he needed to.

He left his safe house and locked the door behind him. He got in a taxi and had the driver drive him to the museum.

Once he arrived he hopped out and handed the guy the money. " Keep the change." Says Snart.

The guy grinned and thanked him. Snart turned and headed to the door.

He knows what security system they use for the outside of the building. Cameras, little lasers at the base of the doors at night. Motion sensors.

Yes, they sure have stepped up their game since the last time he was here. More of a challenge.

Snart pays for the tour and walks in. He sits down on a bench and waits until it's time to start the tour. There's one that starts every two hours and this one is just about done.

He was waiting there with a small crowd of people. Central City actually has one of the biggest museums Snart has ever seen.

He's been to many different places and many different museums. This one would be his favorite though.

Soon enough he saw the first tour group returning to the front door. His eyes widened however when he saw who was leading the tour.

It was that same girl from the coffee shop four days ago. Surly she wouldn't recognize him.

Just as he thought that her eyes settled on him. He saw recognition in her eyes. She already knew it was him. She didn't look alarmed by spotting him though.

There was still ten minutes before the next tour started. She went and grabbed a water bottle. He knew he was staring at her, but he couldn't look away.

She took a sip and grabbed a slip of paper. She wrote something on it and stuck it in her pocket.

Finally the tour started. She was excellent at her job. She was able to recite everything. What she was showing them, it's origin. Everything and she didn't even need to look at it to know what she was talking about.

She really does do her research. Thought Snart. That thought bringing a small smirk to his face.

As they went along through the tour she would give him small glances, but he would try not to look at her when she did.

She wanted his attention. He could tell. As they went along they finally got the diamond he was after.

She said it's origin and how big it was in size. How much it was worth and how many different security systems were guarding this one diamond.

Snart remembered everything she said so he wouldn't have to come back on the tour again and risk her seeing him again.

Not if she knew his face and knew who he was and what he didn't for a living.

Finally the tour was over with and everyone else left first. She then walked right up to Snart.

" Hello Leonard, enjoy the tour?" She asked.

" Haven't been on it in a while. You sure know your stuff. " he said.

" I told you I do my research. Just like you do. " she said.

He turned to look at her. " I know what you are doing. Trying to study that diamond. " she said.

" What, you going to tell on me? Turn me in to the Flash?" Growled Snart.

She laughed. " Wouldn't dream of it honey. " she says.

His eyes widen slightly. " Why?"

" Why? " she repeats looking at him now. He simply narrows his eyes at her. She just grins. " You are simply to much fun to turn in. "

He rolls his eyes and looks away from her. " Plus, I don't think you're going to do it. " Says Jessica.

His eyes widen again and his head snaps back over to her. " You heard me sweetie. " she said.

" Why wouldn't I do it?" He growls.

" Because I don't think there's an evil bone in your body. " she says.

" Uh hello, does Captain Cold, super villain ring a bell?!" He growled.

She laughed. " I don't think you're Captain Cold because you're evil. " she says.

" They why am I him?" He growled.

She bright out that slip of paper and handed it to him. " If your really want to know, meet me here tonight at 8:00 and I'll tell you then. " she then turned and walked away.

Leaving him standing there shocked. For the first time in a long time, someone has finally stumped him into silence.

He growled and walked out of the building. He left back to his safe house and slammed the door behind him.

He couldn't get her out of his mind. He wanted to, so badly, but it was impossible.

He wanted to know what she thought. He stared down at the paper she gave him.

He leaned back against the wall and growled in anger. Fine then, if she wanted to play this game, then it's game on.