CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Morningstar looked at me as if trying to study me while his hands that was between my legs moved back to his body only then did I ease my body. I was a little shock as I did not expect him to do something like that. I looked around the dark Theater checking if anyone saw his act. I was relieved when everyone was focused on the movie. I stared at Morningstar, my mind in confusion as I thought if this is what he took me for, maybe he just wanted to be intimate and then discard me .
Morningstar was also looking at me , the movie long forgotten, he grabbed my hands squeezing it as if reassuring me. I didn't know what to think but the thought that he was using me for sex brought tears to my eyes . He looked confused as he did not know what was going on.
       “What's wrong” He asked, his face filled with worry.
     “ I'm fine just feeling peachy” I said avoiding his gaze. We did not even know when the movie finished and people started leaving and soon we were the only ones inside.
        “Let's go”  He said dragging me out of the theater. I didn't even look around as I followed him blindly until we reached his bike.
         “What is your problem” He said harshly, eyeing my red eyes.
       “My problem” I said laughing a little
“My problem is that you can't seem to keep your hands to yourself” I said loudly pointing at him. This was the first time I was raising my voice at someone.
“Well you never complained” He said harshly.
I just couldn't believe what he was saying, just because I never complained doesn't mean I want to be used. The whole thing brought tears to my eyes and it rolled down my face, I cleaned it quickly not wanting him to see it but it was too late.
“Are you crying” He asked softly but I refused to answer him
“I want to go home” I said taking my purple bag from him which he returned willing.
I climbed his bike and we zoomed off, I just couldn't help myself as I hugged his waist and rested my head on his back . The road felt lonely for some reason and eerily silent. Morningstar must have had the same thought because his body became stiff. All of a sudden birds filled the air looking as if they were running away from something. I turned my head to look behind me then I heard the growling and snarling. Morningstar increased his speed driving us faster. Something that looked like a man was behind us. I could see his sharp fangs and his claws looked black and monstrous. His face was ugly and his eyes black, the whole eye black. For a moment there I resisted the urge to screamed so loud that it woke up the forest. The thing stood there under the bright full moon doing nothing just looking and looking.
“Hey do you see that thing ” I said in fear holding him tighter.
“Yes, don't look at it” Morningstar said still driving us.
All of a sudden one was in front of us snarling, another came out from the forest then another soon they were more than five monsters standing at our front and behind.

A/N: Something is about to go down, secrets about to be unveiled. Vote and comment. Thank you to all those who vote and comment on the novel.