CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

I sat on the sofa far away from him while he search for a movie to play.
          “How about this” He said pointing to an old movie that I did not know.
      “Sure whatever is good”
I squeezed my hands nervously my eyes taking in his sitting room, the bright green colour on the walls seemed unreal it was a vibrant green forest colour, it was beautiful.
       “Here is your drink” He said handing me a soft citrus drink in glass.
I looked at it then took a sip relieved that it doesn't have any alcohol in it.
We watched the movie quietly, the whole place was quiet except for the sound coming out from the TV.
My eyes dropped and I was feeling sleepy, I dropped my drink on the table and sat comfortably, watching the movie with heavy eyes.
        “Come closer”
My eyes wide open   “What”  I replied sitting upright.
            “It's obvious you are sleepy so rest your head on my shoulders”  Morningstar gestured.
“Okay” I said against all odds.
I rested my head on his shoulder, the warmth from his body warming me, I felt safe and happy, I shifted closer to him, placing my head on his chest, literally hugging him.
“Someone is in a good mood” Morningstar commented drawing me closer but I ignored and listened to his steady heartbeat.

I felt a heavy feeling on my head and when I tried to push it, I realized that it was Morningstar resting his head on mine. I gently moved my head away from his, studying his sleeping face and for the first time I noticed how long his lashes was and how beautiful he really is.
My body was on his and all the shifting and moving woke him up.
        “You're so beautiful”
Sleepyhead Morningstar was flirty and fun. I could only smile at his words with satisfaction and anticipation.
         “ someone is in a good mood ” I said repeating his words from earlier.
      He chuckled “ Let's just enjoy the moment” He replied kissing the top of my head.

A/N: Sorry guys, I will be posting once a week probably on sunday starting from next week. I hope you all enjoy the story and don't forget to hit the vote button and commenting is appreciated.♥️♥️♥️