Chapter 6: Worthy

Start from the beginning

However, I never felt the impact. I felt myself somehow carry my feet until I was behind Frankenstein. 

"What just happened to me?" I thought but I brushed it off because there was no time to think about it. I had to save Mailman. So I attacked Frankenstein from behind. I punched the back of his head as hard as I could and he fell. 

"Huh, I didn't know I was so strong." I was very confused as to what just happened. I was pulled out of my thoughts with Mailman's screams.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! He's going to fall on me!" Mailman exclaims. But before I could say anything, he just ran out of the way using his speed and Frankenstein bumped in the tree and became even more unconscious. If that is possible.

"Why did you say that when you ran out of the way anyways?" I asked annoyed. He got me worried for nothing.

"Well it slipped my mind while I said that and..." Mailman starts.

"Ok I get it." I cut off Mailman. "Now we just need to tie him up and drag him back there." We tied him up with the vines I somehow still have after all the events that just happened before and I looked up at the sky.

I gasp, "It's almost dawn!"

"We better hurry. We have a long way before we end up at the tree house with this big thing." Mailman sighs as we start our journey back to the tree house.

~~~~~~~

Present time...

"What have we got here?" he inspects the Frankenstein as I remember all the trouble we went through to get Frankenstein.

"A captive Frankenstein that Mailman and I have captured ourselves." I say proudly.

He nods, "I got to see the proof so I guess I can say, welcome to the group. You proved yourselves worthy." As he finishes saying that, I see more people in ninja suits step out. One in red, one in white, two in black, one in blue, and a robot.

The ninja in the blue suit takes off his mouth covering to speak, "Hi, my name is Technal Jay and I'm so ecstatic meet you guys! I'm the lightning ninja." I look at him and he has orange hair and is styled like mop hair. But I don't tell him that.

"Well, it was good to meet you too." I reply surprised by his enthusiasm. I shook his hand and stepped back to see who would introduce themselves next.

The ninja in white takes off his hood and gives Mailman and I a little wave. "Hello, my name is Zane. I have the element of ice but it can't work without the shurikens of ice." I see Technal Jay and the ninja in red roll their eyes at the last part of Zane's introduction. Zane has blonde hair the same shade as the green ninja but it is all standing up on his head. Kind of like a mohawk but it's all over his head.

"Are you a robot? I'm not trying to judge here but your voice sounds robotic..." I trail off not sure what else to say.

"Yes, I am a robot and I'm happy with it." Zane replies with a smile on his face.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy." I say genuinely. I look at the other ninja and I see the two ninja in black repeating the same word, or rather name "Nya" over and over again. I look at the female robot nearby and she says "Pixel...Pixel" over and over again too.

"Oh the people in black are the Coles. The one that has the outfit like Jay is Technal Cole. The other one is Cole Chen because he is from the Master Chen era. And the female robot is Pixel and she is malfunctioned." the green ninja guy tells me when he sees me look over at them. 

I look at the ninja in the red suit to find that he is glaring at me. I am not one to be belittled. I walk up to him and introduce myself. "Hi I'm Ashe Girl. And you are?"

"Technal Kai. The fire ninja." he replies while still glaring at me.

"Hey! Don't be so rude to her. She did nothing wrong." Mailman exclaims.

"Oh. Who are you?" Kai asks rudely.

"I'm Mailman. Ashe Girl's boyfriend." Mailman says proudly. 

Kai scoffs, "Wow look at the weak couple."

"What is your problem? We only just met so I did nothing wrong to you!" I shout at him already fed up with his behavior.

"Well the problem is, you newbies are joining our group and you'll make us weaker. Look at you! You don't have any powers and you can't even put up a decent fight." Kai spits at us.

"That's enough Kai. They need our help as much as we do. Pull it together and check your behavior." the green ninja-who I still don't know his name says.

"Fine. But only for Sensei." Kai grumbles.

"By the way, since you proved yourselves I'll tell you my name. My name is Lloyd. I'm Lloyd ZX." Lloyd finally tells me.

"About time you tell me your name." I reply jokingly.

"Uh, what do we do about this Frankenstein over here?" Mailman asks gesturing to the now conscious but tied up Frankenstein.

"I actually don't know..." Lloyd rubs the back of his neck, embarrassed. But before any of us could say anything about this situation, the Frankenstein just disappeared. All that was left in his place were the vines that tied him up.

"Where did he go?" everyone exclaimed surprised.

Kai points and glares at Mailman and I, "This is all you guys fault. Frankenstein is now gone and he could be after us! He knows where we are now. You could've watched him better."

"Excuse me but I had nothing at all to do with Frankenstein's disappearance so will you stop blaming us and start actually trying to find him?" I shout at him.

"I don't think we should go look for him. He doesn't matter anymore. Let's go to the land where the shopkins and ponies are having a war. We can start from there." Lloyd tells us.

"But what about Frankenstein?" Kai asks.

"He doesn't matter anymore. Go back to the tree house and pack your stuff." he tells the other ninja. "You can wait inside while you wait for us." he tells Mailman and I. He leads us inside to the little common area in the tree house and I see some bean bag seats and a small TV in the front.

"Let's watch the news and catch up on what's going on in the pony and shopkin war." Mailman suggests. I agree and we sit down in the bean bags and start watching the news.

Just as everyone finished packing, we got an update on the war.

"Breaking news!" the news reporter Jigglypuff announces. "The Halloween monsters have officially allied with the ponies. Before the Halloween monsters came into the picture, the ponies were severely outnumbered by all the shopkins. However, now that the ponies have allied with the Halloween monsters, they are still outnumbered but they have a lot more power. But this hasn't deterred the shopkins."

All of us were in shock. We were all staring at the TV with our mouths wide open.

"So that's why Frankenstein disappeared. He went to the ponies." Zane observed.

"Now this war is going to be a big mess. How are we going to stop it now?" I ask distressed.

"I don't know but we need to find the Wi-Five." Lloyd says.

"The who?" Mailman and I ask confused

~~~~~~~

A/N: Comment and vote on this story. Please share this story too.

Have a nice day. :)

-xxrandomscorpioxx