"Stop playing, just take me already..."

Finishing his sentence with a breathy moan, George swooped down and claimed Clay's lips with a kiss.

"As you wish, Georgie," Clay smirked, sliding down George's body to his hips and running a finger down's George's dick, while George blushed bashfully and turned away.

"No, no. I wanna see your face..." Dream smiled against George's lips as he brushed another kiss to them. Ever so slowly, he inserted a finger into George's warm channel. Gasping, George clenched the blankets as hard as he could and his knees started to shake. After a moment, he let loose a breathy moan which Clay took as a signal to add another, and a third. He thrusted his fingers in and out of George, going as slowly as he could; the last thing he wanted to do was hurt George on his first time. Finally, he hear a strangled groan from the man beneath him.

"Clay! Are you j-joking me?"

The man in question looked down, confusion coloring his emerald eyes.

"Y-you could go at least a bit faster, this is bloody torture!" George flung an arm over his eyes and moaned again, fully prepared and wanting to feel bursting full now.

Clay grinned, smirking at his next thought. All of a sudden, George felt something much bigger than Clay's fingers at his entrance. Without warning, Clay thrust into George, burying his length in him. George let out a moan loud enough to brush some snow from the rooftops, and scrabbled in the blankets for something to hold on to, something to hold him from the precipice he was in danger of falling off.

Panting, Clay stayed still inside George, until George haltingly nodded his head and signaled for him to start moving. Immediately, Clay pulled out all the way and thrust as hard as he could back into George; judging by the iron grip he had on George's hips, the Prince would have bruises by morning. George moaned again, fueled by Clay's pants and groans.

"Aghnn, Dream, you're so big~"

Dream chuckled, and resumed his unrelenting pounding. "You like it Georgie, you like it when I fuck you, huh?" George nodded enthusiastically, drool trickling out the corner of his mouth. Dream pulled out all the way and froze.

Immediately, George frowned and whined, grabbing for him again, but Dream stayed still.

"I told you to use your words, George. Don't make me punish you. Now, if you want it, beg for it." George, in agony, shifted around on the sheets, whining for the loss of dick inside him. After a moment with a still unrelenting Clay, George blushed heavily and resigned himself to embarrassment. "Please..." He muttered, turning his face away.

"Please what, babe?" Clay started to grind his hips into George, barely touching his skin.

The other boy grabbing a pillow to hide his face behind, all clay heard was a faint

"Please fu...me."

Clay snatched the pillow up and tossed it away.

"Cmon, Georgie, you can do it," he teased, starting to grind harder onto George's aching dick. George's lips formed a plump "O" as he finally felt the stimulation again.

"Please, Dream, fuck me! Please, I need your dick inside me right now, please Clay~"

Happy to oblige, all Clay let out was a "Hands and knees. Now." in a low, rumbling growl.

Whimpering, George turned over, saying a prayer for his insides. He gasped, eyes rolling to his head as Clay drilled into him with his dick while jacking him off. Dream thrust over and over, abusing George's hole and going faster than George knew was possible.