Jungkook was looking completely normal though. Jeans, a wide, dark green jacket and timberlands... in a way an unexpected style, but Taehyung liked it. It suited Jungkook well.

Neither of them said anything. Taehyung mainly because he didn't know what to say. A simple 'hi' didn't feel right after everything that had happened and how long they hadn't seen one another. When he was just a meter away Jungkook crouched down to the guy lying in front of Taehyung.

For a second Taehyung thought he was going to see if he was still alive. Check his pulse or something. But Jungkook simply picked up the wallet and the phone that had fallen to the ground before getting up again.

When he looked back at Taehyung he almost seemed awkward as he held the items out for Taehyung to take. "I think you lost something."

Taehyung looked down at the wallet and his phone and then back at Jungkook. Maybe he was crazy for being happy right now, even when these two guys had just died... but Jungkook had come back to him. "Did I?" He couldn't help the smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Jungkook seemed relieved as he smiled back. "I think you did."

Taehyung glanced down at the bodies at his feet. "I swear, wherever you go there is death." He should have felt bad, but these guys had threatened his life a few minutes earlier. So it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

"I know it's hard to believe, but usually it's not that way." Jungkook stated, watching as Taehyung grabbed his phone from his hand before adding. "Let's get away from here though. We shouldn't be seen near these bodies."

Taehyung nodded, looking back down one last time. It was hard to believe these guys were dead. They didn't look like it. It was like they were sleeping. No wounds, no unnaturally pale skin. They had just dropped to the floor and were never going to get up again.

He followed after Jungkook as he led him down one of the paths in the park. "How did you find me?"

He should have been careful around Jungkook. The only thing that gave Taehyung any reason to trust Jungkook so far was that he hadn't killed him yet. But Taehyung didn't care. He had missed Jungkook and wasn't going to let him slip through his fingers again.

Even if that meant he had to take some sort of risk. But Taehyung believed that he was rather good at reading people and Jungkook really didn't make him feel like he had to worry.

"I've known where you are for a while now. I found out pretty soon after the whole incident, but I didn't want to approach you because I was worried you were under surveillance after being the only survivor." They reached the street and Jungkook grabbed his hand as they quickly crossed it at a spot without a crosswalk. There weren't that many cars though, so it wasn't really dangerous.

"So you wanted to wait a little longer?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. He was taking Taehyung somewhere but Taehyung had no idea where. Still, he just followed Jungkook as he led him through random alleys. "Actually I've been wanting to approach you for a couple of weeks now, but I kept chickening out. I was worried you'd get scared of me now that you had enough time to think."

Taehyung nodded. It was pretty reasonable. He was probably crazy for feeling safe, even though Jungkook could have been leading him anywhere. On the other hand... Jungkook could just kill him in the blink of an eye, so why go through these lengths just to kill him?

"Are you?" This time Jungkook sounded a little nervous.

Taehyung squeezed his hand. "I'm probably insane but no. I think spending so many hours just talking to you and being with you while you were behind that glass... I don't know... made me build up a false sense of safety and security. I feel safe around you right now, which is probably stupid, but it's just the way it is."