PURPLE Alternate Ending - Thirty-Three

Começar do início

He continued to speak as he got closer to the group, "I'm just...trying to make this miserable world a place where we don't have to be afraid. Where those who are special, like you and me, can be the ones in charge. And you'd rather run around the woods with this guy?"

His punch at Liam caused Ruby and Luce to scream, "Stop!" Immediately the two females were held back by Luke and Chubs.

That resulted in Luce no longer having physical contact with Liam. She saw his nose started to bleed and the sight of it made her race with multiple emotions.

"I hate to say it, Ruby, but you weren't the only one who I wanted." He looked at Luce. "I wanted you as well," he glanced at Luke, "and You. But I'm guessing your sister didn't tell you about her paying me a visit."

Luke clenched his jaw. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, so she actually didn't?" He pretended to look surprised. "Well, little Miss Lucinda came by. It wasn't a good visit, so don't stress about it. I wanted to work with you both, figure out all the possibilities on why you two...and how." He scoffed and shook his head, narrowing his eyes a bit. "It could have all worked out." He turned his attention to the other Purple. "Oh, but don't worry, I didn't forget about you taking over me or for me to apologize." He winked at Ruby. "But you two, you both were a lot harder to get through, especially with them around." He looked at Liam and Luke. "And no one takes what's mine," he said before punching Liam again.

"Stop!" Luce yelled. The grips on holding her back were stronger. She wanted to so badly hurt him, and she knew the others wanted the same thing, but it was like they forbid her. And it pissed her off.

"Not my father."

Punch.

"Not anyone."

Punch.

"And certainly not you."

Punch.

Before he could throw another punch, he was stopped. He looked over, expecting Luce to be the one stopping him, but was surprised to find it was Luke. Before he could say anything, he was forcefully brought up a few feet before being dropped to the ground. Hard.

He grunted as he rolled over. His face was starting to bleed because of the scraped skin. He saw the PSFs were about to fire, but he held up a hand for them not to. Slowly, he tried to get up. "I don't know why, but I actually wasn't expecting this from you, Luke," he managed to say. "But I guess, whatever happens, happens."

Luke didn't say anything, and neither did the others. He just stared at him in pure disgust.

"There are rules here," Clancy added.

"Rules?" Chubs' eyes narrowed, zeroing on him with pure, razor-sharp fury. "Let me tell you what I think about your fucking rules," he said, his voice dripping with venom as he pushed past the others. "You sit up in your room and you pretend like you want what's best for everyone, but you don't do any of the work yourself. I can't tell if you're just a spoiled little shit, or if you're too worried about getting your pretty princess hands dirty, but it sucks. You are fucking awful, and you sure as hell don't have me fooled. You talk about us all being equals like we're one big happy rainbow of peace and all that bullshit, but you never once believed that yourself, did you? You won't let anyone contact their parents, and you don't care about the kids who are still trapped in camps your father set up. So what I want to know is, why can't we leave?" He took another step forward. "What's the point of this place, other than for you to get off on how great you are and toy with people and their feelings? I know what you did to Ruby." He paused. "We all know what you did to Ruby."

Clancy chuckled. "Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" He dismissed him and turned his attention to Ruby. "You know what sucks, Ruby?" He asked as he walked closer to her. "We could've been leading an army together. Punishing everyone who hurt us. Now, look where we are." He turned to a PSF. "My hand hurts, take over," he said before walking away.

"Gladly."

As soon as Clancy was out of Liam's sight, he gained his consciousness back. When he saw the PSF, he flinched as he was waiting for the next punch...that didn't come.

Luce had her attention at the PSF. She tilted her head as she looked at him, her eyes purple. She lifted one hand up, her palm facing him, two fingers raised. Then, with one swift hand movement, he was flung back.

Clancy saw what happened, and he was a bit surprised. However, he didn't express a reaction, knowing if he did then that would have probably satisfied her. "You're lucky I want your precious Liam alive." He looked at Ruby. "To see what you become."

"Go to hell!" She knew she got Clancy's attention because she made a PSF point his gun at himself. He pulled the trigger and down his body went to the ground. "Luce, Luke, lights!"

Luce went to the lights opposite of Luke's, and together, they caused sparks and rays of electricity to fly. Literally.

Everyone ducked and moved, but the five managed to escape. Luke helped Liam to get up, and thankfully he seemed to be stable enough to run. He was hurt pretty bad after all, being punched and kicked multiple times in a row nonstop.

"Let them go," Clancy ordered. "I want them to think they'll be getting away with something."