"We're gonna have to take you to the hospital," Mitch announced. Selene's eyes only widened. She was deathly afraid of hospitals. She had only been to them a couple of times but each visit made her anxious. The codes that constantly happened, the beeping of the machines, the too bright lights, and the obnoxious yelling that happened just about every minute.

She shook her head. "No."

"What do you mean no?"

"No!"

It took nearly thirty whole minutes for Mitch and Sarah to drag the twenty three year old to the hospital. She ended up having to get two x-rays done. Her foot was definitely broken. She laid on the hospital bed with her arms over her head. She was tired and in pain. They had given her pain medicine five minutes before but it hadn't kicked in yet. She didn't want to talk because of the pain surging through her whole leg and Mitch and Sarah understood that. She didn't even notice Harry walk up and sit down beside her.

"Le?"

She moved her arms to see Harry looking at her concerned. His green eyes trailed over her face and then to her foot.

"Why didn't you call me?" he asked. Both Mitch and Sarah stood up to give the two some space.

"We are gonna go get something from the vending machine," Mitch mumbled.

(play song please! <3)

Selene watched the two leave before speaking. "Because you've been busy working on the album and I didn't want to bother you," she answered.

"I was home today. But even if you would've called when I was in the studio I would've still came to your apartment," he assured. Selene didn't even know what to say. She didn't know if it was her feelings messing with her or the drugs kicking it but she was feeling too many damn things at the moment.

The doctor eventually came back and so did Mitch and Sarah. Selene ended up having to get a boot for her foot since it wasn't that big of a break and crutches since she wasn't allowed to put any pressure on it. She also had gotten prescribed pain medication along with it.

"I'll take her home," Harry announced as he helped Selene adjust the crutches to her height.

Mitch and Sarah both waved as a goodbye. "Have fun with your boyfriend!" Mitch teased.

"We're not dating!" they both simultaneously said. Mitch smiled and wrapped his arm around Sarah as they walked out.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked. She nodded. Harry eyed her the whole way she made her way to the car to make sure nothing happened. Once they had got to the car, he opened the door for her and then helped her in. Selene was more than glad that the singer had cared for her. She hadn't experienced something like this in a while so it was making her a bit emotional.

Harry got into the driver's seat and placed his seat belt on. Selene watched as one hand placed the keys into the ignition while the other found its way to her thigh. She looked at the green eyed man who had a small smirk on his face. It was basically a muscle memory for Harry. Selene didn't mind it. She really didn't mind it at all.

"You know what your doing," she said as she looked out the window. Harry took his eyes off the road for a second to look at her before returning his sight back to it.