One

"How do you feel now that you have become Korea's youngest person ever to have your degree with a remarkably exceptional score and might I add even your doctorate? That is close to impossible, and you just only turned 22 this year too. The country is impressed", asked the interviewer.

"Well, I would hardly call it an accomplishment, I mean there are a lot of other people who had accomplished way more when they were my age. However, I am flattered though. I had also worked my hardest and tried my best and honestly, I feel really happy but I don't feel different or special in any way. I mean, I am still the same person I was", she smiled.

"So, are there any more plans Miss Park? What do you have in store ahead of you?"

"Actually, yes. After part timing for about 2 years as an Assistant Professor, My father now has given me authority over PCU. So, I really want to focus on that, you know, and teach young brilliant minds. Honestly, I want us, Koreans, to be able to have a wide different range of choice when it comes to choosing our degrees because its our future and I also want to provide education at a lower cost while providing a quality education at the same time too. Thats the goal."

"Wow. Miss Park, I wouldn't expect anything but the best from you anyway. I guess you really do have it all, Beauty, brains and heart.(She laughs nervously) Anyway, anything else you would want to say for the last time?"

"Right. Thank you to Elle Korea for this opportunity, I know that these days the entertainment industry is really big and most people are pursuing towards that. Its not a bad thing really but, I do want people to know that if they do want quality education, they do not have to give up everything to go to the States. Instead we have PCU here which is the best in Asia, and will soon be the best in the world, especially for the Business Majors. I hope people realize that educational opportunities are really good right now. Once again, Thank you Elle Korea for giving importance to education, especially in these times."

"Thank you Miss Park, making South Korea proud. You are a true inspiration. We wish you success for your future."

"Thank you so much."

10 Minutes Later

Dad. I do not need a bodyguard. I can handle myself thank you very much. And its not like I'm a celebrity, nobody knows me anyway. I can handle myself okay? Its not like you were ever there for me anyway

"Chaeyoung?...Roseanne Park!?"

She snaps out of her thought and answered,
"Yes Father. I'm sorry, I'm a little bit tired. And seriously, I'm cancelling all these people, I don't need them. I can handle myself very well."

"Okay then. Thats good news, you know I hate arranging stuffs. Anyway, congratulations on your achievement and I trust you take good care of the University. And I've already sent over something, I'm sure your Grandma had already received it."

"Dad, I really don't want anything..I just need you to..."

"Hold on Chaeyoung, I'm going into a meeting. I will talk to you later. Bye"

Then he hung up.

Chaeyoung sigh, she was a bit disappointed and she knew how much she wanted to have a genuine connection with her father. Eventhough this is something that she had gone through all her life, it still stings just a bit, and with all these accomplishments, she thought that her father would show some real affection towards her, she do not want any material things, no, she never wanted all those expensive jeweleries from Cartier or Bvlgari, she did not want all those dresses from Chanel or Gucci, she doesn't need all those shoes or bags from YSL. No, she don't want all those material possessions, sure it was nice to have them but she dont care, all she wanted was her father to just tell her that he was proud of her, proud that she was his daughter. However, that had never happened, the only times her father ever showed affection was when he was showing her off to his friends and colleagues. It was never genuine though, and Rosé know that very well. However, she had her Grandmother, who had been supporting her in every of her way, especially after her mother passed away few years ago.

Since she was an only child and her dad wanted a son, so they don't always get along that deep. Her father took good care of her, she wasn't abused or anything but he had always focused more on her achievement than really caring for her. He would smiled at her when she won something, but he never tend to ask her how her day was. Those things were handled by her mother, the only times she played was with her mother and this one other kid next door. Her only friend was the one who's ever been there for her, along with her mother and grandmother.

Chaeyoung gave a big sigh once again and closed her eyes for a few seconds.
"Okay Miss Park, Im done with all the paperworks, everything is cleared. We can go now...Miss Park? Are you okay? Do you need..."

"Sssshhhh", she said as she put her finger on her own lips. Her secretary waited for what seems like half a minute. " Okay, I'm ready, lets go".
Then they went out of the building into the car and head towards home.

2 Years Later

"Look its been two years already, well..more like 4 because you were already juggling both from before, and you've already got it to the top. Like real top, people are saying that its the new Harvard already but better coz it doesn't cost as much. Why are you still nervous man!"

"Dudee...stop treating me like one of your guy friends! Of course I'm nervous, its a new year, a new semester with a whole lot more brains. Plus, I don't want it to be the second Harvard. It will be the first of its kind if not always the top. So, I just want you to choose, this one or this one?....Yaahhhh...Kim Ji Won! I'm asking you a question!" She throws a shirt at Bobby.

"Bobby! Its Bobby. Sheeshhh...whats up with you, I've never seen you nervous as shit its actually funny. And please do not use my full name if its not for emergency okay? Also...(points at the right one) that one is better for first impressions and its not too intimidating. You dont want your students to be scared of you right?"

"See this is why I called you over. Thanks Bobby, now, go whip something in the kitchen, I dont wanna be late. Thank youuuuu", with that she shoved him out and shut the door.

"This girl.." He scoffed, then he hopped downstairs smiling. He met Chaeyoung's Grandma, "Good Morning Halmeoni~ Did we wake you up? Im sorry Pasta is always so loud when she's nervous,"

"Its okay Bobby, she's got a lot on her hands and she's still so young. Just let her be and I was already up for a while. Have you ate?"

"Nah..not yet, I'll make something for all of us okay Halmeoni? Just sit down and rest"

"Okay my boy, its always nice to have you over. You are family, dont forget that"
She smiled and sat down to read some newspaper, while Bobby turn to make some classic bacon with eggs and some pancakes, with coffee.