Chapter 17: A new journey

It is currently the next day. It is about the time that they promised to meet up and Leafa walked into the inn to see that Kirito and Akiri have just logged in.

Kirito then notices Leafa approaching them.

Kirito: Hey, you're early

Leafa: No, I just got here. I was out shopping

Akiri: And speaking of shopping...

He and Kirito look at their avatar.

Akiri: We're probably gonna need better gear than this

Kirito: Yeah

Leafa: Then, let's go to the weapons shop. How much money do you guys have?

Akiri and Kirito opened their menu to see the amount of money they have.

Kirito: This "Yuld" stuff is money, right?

Leafa: Yeah

Akiri: Looks like we have more than the starter amount. Probably thanks to those guys we killed yesterday

Kirito: Hey, we're leaving, Yui

Yui then came out of his pocket, yawning and stretching her arms.

Yui: Okay

They then started to make their way to the weapons store to buy Akiri and Kirito's gear.

(Timeskip)

(Timeskip)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N: Akiri's new outfit and sword, "Dragon's Bane" for the remainder of the Fairy Dance arc)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N: Akiri's new outfit and sword, "Dragon's Bane" for the remainder of the Fairy Dance arc)

After touring around the city for a while, the three of them are now following Leafa to the central tower.

Kirito: Why are we going to the tower?

Leafa: When flying long distances, you start from the top of the tower. It gives you extra altitude to start with

Akiri: I see. So you'll get some extra distance when flying. Who knew jumping off a roof could be so useful?

Leafa then pushes the two of them from behind.