Teach Me

Lexie grey
Lexie grey had no idea what she was even thinking but at this point, it was too late to turn around and walk home. No, she was not gonna chicken out now.

Once Lexie got to that number she memorized oh so well from her photographic memory and listening in on Derek talking to his childhood friend earlier, she lifted a surprisingly steady hand and tapped it against the door multiple times.

The sight in front of her made her feel guilt and anxiety rise, gosh..he looked so tired, he most likely was. What was she thinking when she decided to just show up at his hotel room at 2 am?

"Little grey, what the hell are you doing here at 2 in the morning? I have to be up in 2 hours" The older man complained as he ran his hand over his face and Lexie bit her lip. It was now or never.

"You made her speak.." Lexie began as she quickly walked in, hearing Mark close the door behind her. "I respect you, a-as a surgeon, as a..man, and as a teacher so..teach me.." and with those last two words falling from her mouth, she began taking her shoes off.

Mark Sloan
Mark watched as the younger Grey made her way into his room so he quickly shut the door before any possible rumors could unfold. He turned around the face her just in time as she took her sweater off to reveal the purple tank top.

"W-what are you doing? Stop that.." Mark said although he wasn't so sure he wanted her to..it's not like that mattered anyways, she just carried on.

Lexie threw the tank top off and Mark could see the hurt and insecurities running through her fragile brown eyes and he instantly felt the guilt..especially after he heard those words, "come on, am I really so bad..?" Lexie as sadly and looked down to check her body.

Mark looked at her for a moment before taking a deep breath, "no.." he began but quickly added, "I am.." and the next thing they both knew, their lips were locked together in a much needy way, like they've both been craving the others lips for quite some time.

Mark knew he had to stop it before it got to far. He didn't know why but he didn't- couldn't use Lexie the way he uses other girls. Lexie was..well, she's Lexie. Little grey. HIS little grey.

"Lexie.." he whispered as he pulled her body away from his, "as much as I'd love to..we just can't.." he gave her a soft and sad smile.

Everyone
Lexie looked up at the taller and older man as her eyes got glossy and the embarrassment began to rise through her body, "o-oh my god! You're right..I just- I didn't..I wasn't thinking! I really am- i-im sorry Dr. Sloan-" before she could continue the rant, Mark placed his index finger on her soft lips that were still swollen from his kiss.

"Lexie, I want you to stay but..I don't wanna have sex with you" he flat out said with a smile.

Lexie frowned even more and shook her head, "I'm confused, you usually have girls over for sex but I come over and beg you for it then you..reject me but want me to stay? If this is to make things less awkward at work, it isnt-" once again, Marks finger was on her lips.

"Let me make myself more clear, I don't wanna have sex with you, Lexie but don't think to hard about it. You're beautiful, smart, insanely sexy, and I bet youre amazing in bed" he smirked but then got serious, "Tonight, I want you to change into one of my shirts and get comfy in bed while I order us some food from room service then I want us to go to bed..in the same bed with you against me. I want to hold you." He said in a soft whisper.

Lexie definitely couldnt believe what she just heard, hell..even Mark didn't believe what he just said, it just felt right and he felt relieved. Lexie smiled softly before answering after a moment, "I want you to hold me too.."

And just like that, his lips were on hers for a brief moment before he smiled widely and ran off to call room service.

Lexie didn't know what this was and how something she meant for a one night stand could turn into more but she was happy with the outcome. She couldn't wait to see what the future held for her and Mark.