His favorite part of the wedding

(I honestly have had a very stressful day so please don't judge my writing)

Ashton:
Your Dress
Ashton was always one to get excited over your outfits. So when you started walking down the aisle in the white, cupcake gown he couldn't be more thrilled that he was marrying you and only you.

Calum:
Your vows
He thought his vows were good, then he heard yours. Yours even made him shed one tear although when all the guys were going "hey cal, are you crying?" He would say no.

Michael:
The garter dance thing (don't know what this is called)
The guys and him had been planning this since you had gotten engaged, you however didn't know shit about it. So when Luke called you and Michael to the dance floor for this "special event" you wanted to ripe all of their heads off but instead you sat there blushing madly. Ashton ended up with it in the end.

Luke:
The first dance
So Luke has always been one for dancing, when he was asked what song he wanted to dance, he completely went all out. Hiring your favorite band and had them play your favorite song. He was happy that his new wife was happy.

===========================================================================================
Hey lovelys,
So I've finally decided what I'm calling you guys, Lovelys! My day has been stressful, anxious, and nerve racking. How was your day? I told my math teacher today that one of my friends was self-harming and gave her the blades that my friend gave to me. I had a few panic attacks after first period today. I'm better now, in science updating. I just took a test, I most likely failed because I didn't know shit on that test. Anyway love ya!
Qotd: What's your last class of the day?
Aotd: Science or Social Studies (I'm not good at either)

^_^ Hannah