FWAB (PT.4)

Finding out the gender.

Ashton: You and Ashton were both more than nervous. It was the day to find out what the gender would be. You wore blue because you bet it was a boy and Ashton wore pink because he bet it was a girl. "I'm sure it's a boy Ashton, look I even brought you a blue shirt." You said grabbing his navy blue shirt out of your purse. "No, it's a girl I'm 100% sure." "Well we'll have to wait and see then won't we." "We will." You got out of the car and got to the doors. You had learned over the weekly doctor visits that you had to either schedule late at night or early in the morning. Late at night was more pleasing for both of you. Seeing as neither of you were morning people. It was 7:30 and he didn't have a show so it all worked out. "Hi, Y/N?" "Yes, I'm here." You squealed. You wanted to prove Ashton wrong but loved the idea of Ashton with your daughter. It was an emotional conflict. "Well today is the day you find out what the baby's gender is any one hoping for anything?" "I'm hoping for a girl, well she insists its a boy." Ashton said  looking at you. "Well let's take a look." Doctor Wilson said placing the cold gel on your lower abdomen. He moved the wand around just enough to look at what was in between your baby's legs. "Well Y/N I hate to say it, but you were wrong." "What are you saying?" Ashton said with a giant smile on his face. "Congrats you two, it's a girl!" Ashton practically flew out of his seat, smiling like an idiot. You sat there giggling. "Let's go plan a gender reveal party!" You said. It's a girl. 

Michael: You both really wanted a boy. Your mother said you were carrying low which supposedly meant a boy. Having a boy would mean so much to Michael. He had already planned on giving his guitar to his first child, but you knew he really wanted a boy. Walking into the ultrasound was nerve racking but considering Michael was there was even worse. You didn't want the baby to be shy and not be able to see what the baby would be. "Hi." The receptionist said peppily. "Hello." "Y/N, it's time." Michael said looking at you. You looked over and saw your doctor. "I'm so nervous Mikey." "I know Y/N. I am too." "But this is the first chapter in the first 18 plus years of raising this little one." You said. He just nodded his head. You could tell he was more nervous than when he played his first show at the forum. You laid down on the table. Your doctor took the wand and waved around your lower lower abdomen. "Wow." Michael said. Nothing more than that. That sweet simple word was enough to make your heart melt. You knew you had to tell Michael about your true feelings. The feelings that you were in love with him. It was just something you had to do. "Well, the two of you wanted to know the gender correct?" "Yes ma'am." "Well, who bet for a girl." Neither of you said anything. You felt you had failed Michael. He wanted a boy so badly and you felt you hadn't given him to Mikey. "Well you'd be wrong. It's a boy!" "Oh my god." Michael said. You looked over and a smile spread across his face. He was so happy. You loved him.

Calum: You hadn't invited Alex and James because you wanted to find a way to tell them the babies gender. This pregnancy was going to be even harder once you found out the gender. You would love this baby, then have to give it to them. However the three of you decided on an open adoption and that when the baby was older you'd tell he or she that you weren't just their aunt, you were their mother as well. Walking in was nerve racking. Wait no that can't be? "Hey Y/N!" James and Alex said in unison running up to you. "What are you two doing here?" You said to them both. "We thought we'd come find out the gender with you! Doesn't that sound fun?" "Yeah totally." You realized that having the two of them there possibly wasn't the worst thing in the world. "Y/N, gender time." Doctor wilkinson called out. "Hey, I have an idea why don't you two stay out here, then I'll bring you a pacifier that's pink or blue. Sound okay?" You asked them. "Yeah, that sounds totally okay." You smiled and walked to the little room. "Hey doc, I'm nervous and excited." You smiled nervously. "Oh Y/N, don't be nervous. This baby already has so many people that loves them. You'll be fine." "Okay, does he or she look okay?" "They look fine, you did want to find out the gender. Yes?" "Yes sir. I did." "Well by the looks of it. It's a boy." You looked at him shocked. You were the youngest of four girls, your sister had 3 girls, and your mom had only a sister. It was a shock but it was a blessing. "By the way I heard your plan. Here's that pacifier you wanted." He said handing you a small black bag, with white tissue paper and what you could only assume was a blue pacifier in it. "Thank you doctor wilkinson, I and Alex and James greatly appreciate it." You wakes out and took a deep breath. Handing it to them you smiled. "Thank you Y/N." "Alex are you ready?" James asked. "I am James. Are you?" "I am. Let's do this." They each reached in. Pulling out Alex had the light blue nooky in his hand. "We have a son!" Alex screamed earning some odd looks from others. James just cried happy tears. You were so happy. And so were they.

Luke: "What's wrong Luke?" You asked in the car ride to the ultrasound. "I just, what if something's wrong. What if ones to small or worse both? What if you have some dangerous pregnancy disease?" You started laughing your head off. "Luke I'm fine, I'm totally fine. So are the babies. All we have to worry about is if we're buying blue or purple paint after this. Got it?" "Yes mama." "Alright papa." You two had started calling each other that after the ultrasound two weeks ago. Luke and you walked in, hand in hand. "Do you honestly worry about stuff like that?" "Stuff like what?" "Like if I have a weird pregnancy disease or what not." "Of course I do Y/N. You're carrying my kids, if something were to happen to you or them I don't know what I'd do." "Wow, Luke I mean I don't know what to say about that." "You don't have to say anything just know I care." You looked at Luke proudly. This was the boy, you'd known since middle school, the boy who held you when Adam cabello broke your heart, the boy that took you to prom when no one else would, the father of the children. Luke Hemmings. "Y/N, your turn." The doctor called out into the waiting room. "Hey doctor Angelo." Luke waved to the doctor. "Are you ready to find out if it's two boys or two girls? Or are we keeping it a secret?" "We'd like to find out if possible?" You both did research and knew it was harder to see the gender with multiplies. "Of course, well Y/N if you could lay down on the bed here." You got on the bed and rose your shirt up enough for you stomach to be visible. The gel that was cold as a winter night was dripped on your stomach. Taking your hand in his, Luke smiled at your growing belly. "Well let's see, it's hard to tell but it appears that you'll be seeing pink in about 5 months, it's twin girls!" Doctor Angelo said ecstatically. "Yes, I get my twincesses!" Luke said dancing around the tiny room. "You giggled at Luke. "Where'd you learn that word?" You asked. "I was on a fashion Instagram and this woman had twin girls and I guess it's a cute nickname." You just sat there. Planning for the names, nursery, and outfits.

-
Hey everybody! Did you get? The new single? No? Okay this is awkward. Well I think this is my favorite preference so far. I'm going to start a muke fanfic. It'll be called Chilis. But I don't want to give away too much. The next chapter will be "picking a name" I'm excited are you excited? Well anywho. Byeeeeee I love you guys.

Hannah xoxoxo