Amnesia pt.2

Luke

When y/n and I got together she had only been with one other guy before. When I saw her with that one guy that made my temper fly. I couldn't control myself, I ran up to her and grabbed her face kissing her passionately. When I finally let go she stepped back, "What the hell was that for?. She screamed. All eyes were on us now even the boys. "I wanted to know how you got over me so easily?" Gesturing at the young man. "Luke that's my cousin Chris we haven't seen seen each other since pre-k!" "oh I'm such an idiot!" "Yeah but your my idiot." She said kissing me again. Cheers beginning to erupt.

Ashton:

I really didn't want to get out of bed but we had an interview today so I really didn't have much of a choice. When we arrived at the studio I looked like a homeless man. They managed to make me look hot in 20 minutes in what would have taken me an hour. We walked out on stage and saw teen girls basically cry at the sight of us. The first question was who's single, whos taken and for the first time in one year I raised my hand to the answer single. "Aww Ashton how did it happen?" Said the interviewer more interested in view count than my own feelings. That's when I lost it and just started crying. "Dammit we just gotten him to stop crying jeez he's really hurt!", Calum says rubbing my back little did any of them know you were watching phone in hand.

Calum:

I looked up to see y/n. I realized it was raining so I opened up the passenger door so she could get in. I asked "What were you doing here?" "I figured you you might be so I came to see for myself!" She said. Of course she would come here this is my favorite place to go when I'm upset! "Come here you idiot I love you so much!" She mumbles kissing me. "I'll never let you go I promise so much!"

Michael:

I spent a total of 5 minutes before deciding to get y/n and surprise her! I went to her house then knocked on her door. "Hello.......oh hey Michael." She said rubbing her arm. "Come home with me y/n, let me love you,help you, and and protect you for the rest of your life!" "Well I don't know?" "Just one drive then?" "Well fine one drive won't hurt anybody right?" After a fifty minute drive to my house we stopped at my house. "Mikey what are we doing...?" I cut her off with a passionate kiss. "We were taking the Long Way Home just so you just so you could get me back?" "Well that depends did it work?" "Come here!" She said pulling me in for a kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it me again sorry it took so long to update I didn't have my notebook with imagines in it, then I procrastinated so ducking hard on cals and Mikey. So that's why.

I've been good not that any of you care. I did something very big today
I wait for it

Flushed my blades that is amazing to say.

Well if you have a request just comment below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Qotd: what bromance do you ship????
Aotd: I'm muke af

~~~✖️✖️Hannah✖️✖️😜