Baby at the front steps

Little explanation before we get started, why have i been gone? Yes I realize I've been gone for quite a long while. I really don't have a good reason as to why I've been gone. I really did try to write, but I either had writers block or just didn't feel confident in what I'd put down. So I took a short break and just cleared my head and just didn't write. So that's the first explanation, the next one is, what is this preference? This preference is pretty much, you have his baby and don't feel ready so you drop the baby off at his doorstep. Now on with the preference.

~

LUKE:

You just couldn't do it anymore. You couldn't pretend you were happy about having this baby. You were living in a state with no family, you couldn't afford it, and you just weren't happy. You proceeded to do what you thought was best. Give the baby to her father. Why at this point in time you thought that was a good idea you had no idea. It was better than dropping her at the fire house so you didn't see it being a bad idea.

*At Lukes apartment*

"Cal, can you get the door?" Luke asked when he heard a shy knock at it. "Yeah of course dude." Cal opened the door to see no one. He looked down to see two small ocean blue eyes looking up at him. "Hey Luke, you might wanna get over here!" Luke threw down his dish rag. "Why, what's so important that i have to be over there right now?!" He stopped in his tracks when he saw the no older than two month child sitting in her carseat with a diaper bag and a letter tapped to her onesie. "Umm dude, i think that this is your kid." He thought back to the last girl he was with a girl long enough ago to had have a baby. "Shit, Y/N!" He thought back to when the two of you were together last. The math added up. "Man I've gotta call her." Cal just looked at him like no kidding. He decided to read the letter on the small girl.

"hey Luke, how're you doing? I guess that's a stupid question considering who I've just left at your doorstep. I'm gonna keep this short and simple. Her name is Ariel Olivia Hemmings, birthday is July 28, and she just needs someone to take care of her and i simply can't. Please take care of her and love her. Goodbye Luke."

He simply looked at the small child and said "We'll get your mommy back."

MICHAEL:

There was a knock at his door. Michael picked up his phone do see what time it was. 3:28. Now Michael was not a morning person at all. So when he heard a knock at his door at almost 3:30 in the morning, he was not at all pleased. "Who the fuck is here at 3:30 in the morning!" He walked down his stairs grumbling how whoever is at the door will be sorry they messed with his sleep. He opened the door to see no one. He turned on his front porch light and looked around. He finally heard a small whimper come from his feet. He looked down and couldn't believe his eyes. He carried the child and what little belongings that he had with him into the small house. "Lets see why you're here little man." He looked in the small diaper bag that came with the child and found bottles, formula, onesies, and finally on the bottom a letter. It cleared pretty much every question that Michael had running through his head.

Hey Mikey, I really don't know where do start other than I'm sorry. I'm sorry for just dropping this on you. I probably shouldn't have just surprised you with this but I didn;t even know what else to do. I was scared and I was bawling in the hospital room. He's a newborn. Just born on November 29. His name is Hunter Gordon Clifford. He was my little companion for nine months well actually eight, he was born early. Please, Please take care of him. I beg of you. I didn't know how confident I was in raising this little boy myself. I just didn't know who to leave him with. I'm trusting you with him. I love him and I love you. I wish you good luck and anything else you may need. Goodbye Mikey.

The blonde haired boy looked at the baby and said the first thing on his mind. "I know your mom isn't here right now but lets call mine."

ASHTON:

Lacey. That was all that ran through your mind as you drove home from making what could be one of the worst choices of your life. You'd just dropped your six month old daughter Lacey at her father house. You didn't know if this was a good idea considering he didn't know she exsisted.

*at Ashtons house*

Ashton was coming home from a night with the guys. He couldn't wait to just get in bed and go to sleep. He pulled his car into his driveway because he was just too exhausted to open his garage. He walked around to his path and saw something blocking his front door. It was a stroller with a carseat sitting in it. He was very confused as to what that was doing there. He didn't have a kid or really know anyone who did. He approached the stroller with caution. He saw a letter had been written and placed on the top of the stroller so he took it off and read it.

Hi Ash, you probably hate me. Right. You hate me. Right? Well I probably should've told you about her. This stroller, well it holds our daughter inside of it. I'm gonna try and explain why I didn't tell you about this little girl. Being the stupid 21 year old that I am. I figured that you wouldn't want anything to do with me or the baby. I finally came to the realization that you didn't give a shit that I was pregnant. But by the time I realized that it was too late. She was already born and healthy. It got too much for me to handle. I couldn't mentally handle it, I couldn't financially handle it, I couldn't physically handle it. Please just take care of her. Her name is Lacey Anne Irwin. Her birthday is January 21. I love you both. Adios.

"Well shit, what do we do now."

CALUM: Calum didn't know what to do. There was a little boy sitting in his living room. He didn't get it. There was no letter or anything. Just a simple note that had his name, birthday, and an I'm sorry.

Dear Calum, I'm sorry to just drop this on you so suddenly. His name is Alex Calum Hood. His birthday is April 20. I'm again so sorry to do this. Goodbye.

"I guess it's just you and me buddy."

~~~~~

Sorry Calums is so short. I kinda lost my train of thought and I'm really tired. But I'm back and feeling better than before. I hope you guys enjoyed this cause I certainly did. Please continue to follow, comment, vote, and all that good stuff. Summer break has also started so I'm hoping to be on as much as possible. But I'm thankful that you all stayed with me during my break. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I love you guys and will see you all again soon. Please leave any and all requests in the comments below!

QOTD: What are you doing with your summer?

AOTD: I'm planing on dying my hair so comment colors down below, I'll be spending a lot of time with my cousin literally_riss , I'm hoping to hang out with my friends, and go to movies, the zoo, etc. and just getting ready for the next school year.

Thanks for reading! Byeeeee

~Hannah~