"You and your sly attacks, really..." I took one final deep breath before subtly looking down in attempt to hide the expression I have, biting my lips in the process. I sighed before raising my head, "...don't you have like... something to do?" I asked.

"About that... I received an e-mail from Gulf last night." I felt like a nail was pulled out from my chest as it slowly calmed itself down after hearing his next words: "I might go home tonight." he said.

"You know..." I immediately turned back to him, smiling from ear to ear. "That is a very good idea."

"It's good to study sometimes..."

He cocked his head, curiously looking at me before cracking an awkward smile. "When the hell did you become an academic nerd, Win?" he scoffed. "And it's like you're implying that I'm not doing very good in my studies."

He shook his head, "I'm not like your usual football varsity player you know."

"I wouldn't be able to survive abroad if I didn't study." he added.

"I know." I muttered under my breath. Saint told me that he went abroad and studied over there until college.

He furrowed his brows, "How... how did you know?"

I turned back and walked away to the direction of my faculty. I could hear his footsteps walking after me.

"Hey, how did you know?" he asked a couple of times more.

🐺🐰🐺🐰

"Now, now... what is the problem, Win?"

I was drifting in a realm in between being awake and being asleep when I heard a voice that called my name. I was immediately brought back to awareness as I raised my head from being slumped in my arm and saw JJ and AJ standing before my table.

"Lack of sleep?" I muttered, my face still buried under my folded arms in my table, yawning in the process. "The stress I felt these last few days is way too intense."

"Weird." I heard AJ sigh, "We don't have any assignments for the weekend though. And didn't you finish your elective ahead of time?"

I raised my head, nodding. "I'm going to pass my elective tomorrow."

"So, why the hell do you look like someone who pulled off an all nighter for a week straight?"

"I don't know." I lied. I know. I mean who on their right minds could sleep peacefully when every time I do, I woke up cuddling with Bright and a boner in my lower extremities in the morning?

"Also..." I turned to JJ who was now scrolling his phone, "I've been meaning to ask, I received a message from the girls ..." he frowned, "They were pissed."

I rolled my eyes, sighing. Ah, those girls. I could vaguely remember what happened to that blind date. All I could remember were that the girls weren't my type and sure weren't Bright's type. And their petty insults to how 'uncool' I was or that I'm not handsome enough compared to Bright. They made it a point as if I didn't know it myself. And a bit on the fact that they told me that I was a virgin and they don't want to have something to do with me because of that. Note this though, I am not.

Even if it went well, they would still be pissed otherwise. As much as they want to take Bright to bed with them, if he's not into it then I'm sure he won't have it. That's probably the kind of person Bright is.