Exhibit C

Jungkook came back from his last class, tired and ready to hit the sheets when he spots something strange. He sees Taehyung's shoes by the shoe rug causing him to frown in confusion.

It was Wednesday? Taehyung never came early on a Wednesday afternoon.

He would know since they have been rooming together almost a year now. Wednesday was Taehyung's studio day where he would always be coped up until midnight, but now seeing his shoes there, something didn't feel right.

He placed his keys on the bowl near the door and ventured inside.

And what he didn't expect was the latter on his bed, with tears streaking on his face, hands holding that what seemed like a ruined canvas. He stops as he slowly recognizes it tho, wasn't it the project he was working on for weeks?

"What happened" It obviously didn't come out as a question which surprised Taehyung. The younger finally notices him and quickly hides the ruined work behind his back, shaking ahead in his way.

"N-Nothing" Taehyung stutters, tears still fresh. Jungkook felt his blood boil when he takes in the younger's state. It wasn't just the art but it was also his form, Taehyung's clothes were crumbled like someone had held him roughly, his left cheek bruised and there were scratch marks on his neck.

This was obviously not nothing. Jungkook throws his bag on top of his bed and marches straight at him with a burning gaze.

He takes the canvas from behind his back and inspects it, ignoring the series of protest the latter had. His jaw tensed up when he sees it.

The painting was slashed aggressively, creating disgusting lines. If there was one thing he hates the most, it was people abusing art.

"Who was it Kim" Jungkook's hands were shaking in anger, evidently pissed. "Who fucking ruined this and touched you?!"

Taehyung flinches at his solid voice, eyes widening and lips trembling. "Jeon.."

But the latter couldn't stay still for another second. Shoving the art back to Taehyung's arms, he ignores the series of calls from the latter as he heads out. And let's just say that when Jungkook came, he earned himself a cut on the lip and a bloodied knuckle.

Taehyung almost had a heart attack when he came back, quickly pulling the latter to his bed and treating his injuries with care.

Jungkook sees how the latter had changed and washed up, but it doesn't change the fact that his eyes were swollen and red.

Damn, he wanted to punch those fuckers again.

"Whatever u are thinking... stop" Taehyung's voice came out firm yet gentle.

"You do know they can report you right? Are you not fucking afraid of getting suspended? or worst, kicked out?"

Jungkook had to snort at his words, hissing when Taehyung dabs an alcohol-soaked cotton ball into his finger "Yeah let them try. I made sure they won't..."

Taehyung stops, lifting his gaze up to the older "You could have just let it go you know..."

"I did it for the art" Jungkook blurts, ignoring how those eyes sparkled "Not for you..."

Jungkook expected a snarky comeback and not a blinding smile. "Sure.."

"I'm serious..." Jungkook presses, blinking at him. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes at him, finding his words very funny at the moment.

"Whatever" Taehyung shakes his head, putting his attention back on treating the older, whispering softly a "But thank you"

Shut up, heart.

~~~~~~