Exhibit B

Jungkook was having a dream of a lifetime. It was beyond one of his nicest dream so far, winning a competition against Kim Taehyung and getting acknowledgement over it. Oh god, no one pinches him please.

But his dreamland was short-lived when he felt a poke.

And it wasnt just an ordinary poke, like once or twice. No, it was worst than that, especially when the poke turned into a painful jab, successfully cutting his sleep with a groan.

"Jeon..." A whisper came, those poking increasing by the minute.

"Jeon..."

"What"

He says without opening his eyes, those his words coming out like a growl instead of a whisper. The poking stopped, thank god for that.

"C-can i sleep with you?"

Sleep? what the hell is sleep?

His eyes snapped open and he slightly lifted his head up. He sees Taehyung sitting on the floor infront of his bed, knees on his chest and fingers fidgeting at the edge of Jungkook's bed. Eyes wide in fear and lips slightly trembling.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook's voice sounded so raw and raspy from sleep.

Taehyung simply looked at him, a finger pointing at their window. It was raining, yes, but wha-- he got his answer when he sees Taehyung flinching when a thunder came roaring from outside, slightly shaking the room.

He was scared of thunder.

"Pl-please" Taehyung mutters, fingers gripping at his sheets, voice soft and low.

Jungkook's features softened at the newly found fact about the latter and continued to stare.

He said nothing as he lifts up his sheets and in a flash he was greeted by a mop of honey blonde hair. Taehyung curled himself at him and a sigh passes out his lips.

"I swear this wont happen a-again. I just left my plushie at Jimin's place and i-i need to hug something... please"

That was fucking adorable. Jungkook's interior relaxed and generously helped by wrapping his arms around the latter's waist, pulling him into a comforting embrace.

Once his nose was buried on his hair, he felt his eyelids getting heavy at each second passing.

And as he drifts back to sleep, he doesn't see how the younger tucked himself under his chin, balled his hands on his hoodie and those cheeks tinting pink, inhaling his earthy scent.

~~~~~~