Exhibit A

Jungkook had his face buried in his pillow wrapped in his sheets when someone screamed fucking murder. "Jeon!"

The older sits up and sees his roommate dashing out of the bathroom, wearing only his robe. "JEON"

"WHAT" Taehyung surprises him by jumping into his bed the younger eyes were glassy in fear and body slightly trembling, "There's a fucking tarantula inside the shower! Kill it!"

He was dumbfounded and before he could react he was being kicked off his own bed. Taehyung hides under the covers and bundled himself in his nazy sheets. "Jeon! Hurry and fucking kill it! Oh my god!"

The audacity.

Jungkook stands up to dust his jeans, sending a hard glare at the latter nesting in his bed. The older bends down to pick up a slipper then heads to where the bathroom was. Once he was inside, he loudly groans.

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Did you kill it?!"

"Its not even a tarantula!" Jungkook yells "Its fucking small, what the fuck Kim Taehyung, its the size of a grain of rice!"

"Rice my ass! Small?! Thats fucking huge! Kill it!" Taehyung slowly reappears with Jungkook's sheets still wrapped around his form looking like a kicked puppy. When Taehyung sees the spider moving, he immediately attached himself on Jungkook's arm, igniting another ear piercing scream.

"Its moving! Kill it! Kill it!"

And he did while rolling his eyes in irritation.

Once the spider was squashed and thrown away, he faces Taehyung with an unreadable look on his face. Eyes squinted and lips pulled in a frown.

"D-did you kill it?" Taehyung peeks from his side.

"Yeah, barely made it out alive," Jungkook says sarcastically.

~~~~~~