yuh

-September 30-
"Yes, I understand. I'll be there in a bit" Katsuki sighed and put his phone on the kitchen table.

"Work again?" Eijirou asked while drinking his coffee. "As always"

                                  -flash back-
"Bakugou!" The red head shouted out. "What shitty hair?" The blonde replied. "We need to talk after school! It's important!" Kirishima said smiling. "Yeah whatever, let's get to class."

                              -October 2nd-
"Pro heros Deku and Shoto! Mind telling us more about your high school lives at Yuuei?" The lady asked. "Should we talk about our first year?" Izuku asked. "Ah.. the year some relationships started." Shoto smiled softly. "Where to begin.."
"That's it for Deku and Shoto! Thanks for coming in to talk!" The lady stood up from her seat. "No problem!" Izuku smiled.

                              -October 15th-
"Hey dad, when is papa coming home?" The little girl asked. "Ah.. probably in an hour or so!" Eijirou replied. "Don't you have work too?" The girl asked again. "Akio, did you forget that it's my day off?" Eijirou questioned. Akio stayed silent causing Eijirou to laugh.

                KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Yes Ochako, I have the stuff." Katsuki said in an annoyed tone. "You better not mess it up Katsuki." Ochako growled. "I'll talk to you tomorrow floaty." Katsuki said as he hung up. He looked for his keys and unlocked his home. "I'm hom-" Katsuki paused at the sight of a trail of blood. He quickly dropped his bags and followed the blood trail. He reached his and Eijirous bedroom door and held his breath as he opened the door. He froze at the sight. His eyes flooding with tears already.

The love of his life and his little sunshine were laying on the floor of their bedroom covered in their blood.
————————————————————————
PLOT TWIST! THEY WERENT KILLED!!! THEY WERE THREATENED TO KILL KATSUKI IF THEY DIDNT BECOME VILLAINS! AHAHA actually idk lol