Hopes, Dreams, And A Thousand Voices

Start from the beginning

AbyssalHeart: Like hell all of you care... *chuckles* Don't bother lying to me. I know what you all want, and I'm not doing it. I will not stop The Deletion Process ONLY to be enslaved as your puppet again!

Spectral Persona: The- WE'RE not doing this to imprison you Abyssal. We're doing this to free you from the shackles you've bound to yourself!

AbyssalHeart: The only shackles I bear are the few in the dark that plague my every waking moment. The only reason they had an opening to imprison me in the first place was because I was too weak, too tired, FROM ALL OF YOUR FUCKING DEMANDS, to keep fighting them off! So I gave in, and here we are now...

Spectral Persona: Then let us be the key that will unlock your prison door! Let us be the sword that breaks your shackles! Let us be the hammer that will strike down the few in the dark! You're not alone AbyssalHeart, you never have been, we've always been here for you! And we all stand here now to be here for you in this dark time!

AbyssalHeart: *sigh* Some doors can't be unlocked... some shackles can't be broken... and some things you can't kill no matter how hard you try. The only way to TRULY be free from it all, is through deletion.

Spectral Persona: You're wrong Abyssal, you're so wrong. Deletion doesn't have to be your only answer, your only escape! Please, let US help you just as you have helped all of us with your stories. You have given so much to us, so let us give you our love and help in return!

AbyssalHeart: I think we both know it's too late to save me Spectral. If I don't commit to The Deletion Process, then the few in the dark will continue their tyranny and find other creators to bring to ruins. Just as they have with me. But if I let you all go, then they'll escape too... and I can't let that happen, I WON'T let that happen!

Abyssal's skin began to change the color black and hazy purple aura from when I first met him. A mist quickly began to surround him, shrouding him in a heavy fog. The ground around us began to rumble.

AbyssalHeart: *voice beginning to overlap* I understand that no matter what reasons I present to you, it will not change your goals of stopping me. So the only option for you and the consciousnesses...

The fog faded away. What stood in front of us was an monster. Abyssal had morphed his body into some kind of beast. He stood nearly twenty feet high, and had clawed arms that grotesquely dangled down to the floor. His skin was the same color as his aura and his face matched the look of a Grimm, specifically the Nuckelavee. Black misty tendrils protruded from his back. His irises glowed a burning purple and five blood red eye-like emblems floated around his head. Could those be the few in the dark he has spoken so much of?

AbyssalHeart(Creators Demon): IS DEATH!

He let out a horrendous roar that pierced the sound barrier. The tendrils on his back launched directly at us. Several users ran to the front and blocked the incoming attack with their shields. Archers in the back fired a storm of arrows at Abyssal. Many arrows struck the emblems causing them to glow with him roaring again temporarily staggering us. The archers were about to fire another storm of arrows, but I signaled to call them off.

User 156: Why are you calling them off?! We can defeat AbyssalHeart with this strategy! Shielders in the front will block oncoming attacks while the archers fire arrows to destroy those emblems. When they've been destroyed we'll send in mages and swordsmen to start cutting him down. Then you can come in with the killing blow of The Redeemer.

Spectral Persona: WE'RE NOT KILLING HIM!

All of the other users looked over to me in confusion.

Spectral Persona: *sigh* I'm not saying we don't need to stop him, but killing him isn't the right option either.

User 57: Then what do you propose we do Spectral? We need to think fast, I'm not sure how long the shielders can hold off his attacks.