The Silent Graveyard

After what felt like hours we made our way to the entrance of the final corrupted biome that housed a tower in it. What stood in front of us was something completely unexpected. I was expecting The Silent Graveyard to be a decrepit boneyard, with mangled and contorted monsters roaming the area. Instead what me and the others were greeted to was a completely pitch black area. It looked how Sector 23 was after it had been deleted, only instead of a blank white canvas, it was pitch black. A darkness so thick that it felt almost like a solid material. I used the flame spell from earlier to try and see through the dark abyss that stood ahead of us, but to no avail. Even Echis the legendary scholar and mage whose magic was superior to ours couldn't get the darkness to budge. We can't go in there blind, god knows what lays dormant in there.

Spectral Persona: Christ... what are we going to do?

Noble: Could we fly over it and find the tower? Weiss can create ice creatures, we could hop on one of those and fly above the darkness.

Grimm Weiss: I wouldn't be opposed to that idea, but look. *gestures upward* I'm pretty sure that this darkness goes above the atmosphere, past any breathing point for any of us.

Grimm Ruby: Also all of the towers have been located dead center of the biomes. I don't think Weiss could conjure a creature to carry all of us up that high and that far.

Spectral Persona: Echis, surely you have some kind of crazy light spell or darkness repellent that we could use to see in there?

Echis: This material isn't like anything I've ever seen or learned to destroy before. It feels almost as if it's alive, like it too is a part of this planet.

I sat down and tried to think of something, anything. My mind is still wanting to go back and decipher some of the cryptic information from all the Keepers. Still to this moment I am struggling to comprehend some of the very things the first Keeper told me. Come on Spectral THINK, what is one thing we've had had each time to help traverse through the next biome... OH SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED!

Spectral Persona: *turns to Grimm Yang* YANG!

The others looked over to me in a bit of a shock.

Grimm Yang: Um... yeah what's up Spectral?

Spectral Persona: Back when I was traveling through The Condemned Jungle, Ruby's speed allowed us to get a clear exit out of there. The fire magic I learned from Noble helped me and Ruby not freeze to death in The Arctic-Dread Forest. Then when we were traversing The Infernal Wastelands to get to your tower, Weiss's ice glyphs kept us from melting into human slush from the immense heat.

Grimm Yang: Interesting, but what does this have to do with me?

Spectral Persona: They both had abilities attuned to help them traverse the next biome we've traveled to and that matches their landscapes environment. Your biome was very hot and bright...

Grimm Yang: Uh huh... alright I see where your going with this. I'm trying to think here, the only thing that really glows brightly is my hair. But that only happens when I'm angry, and I don't think making me angry is a good idea.

Noble: We may not have an option here Yang. So here's what we'll do.

I watched as Noble pulled out a bottle from his bag. Inside the bottle was a clear blue liquid that shimmered like ocean water. He opened the bottle and handed it to me.

Noble: Drink that, I've got a plan.

Spectral Persona: What is it?

Noble: You'll see...

Spectral Persona: If this makes me grow a third arm or quadruple joint my legs I'm going to hurt you.

Well bottoms up I guess. I tilted by head back and began chugging down the strange liquid. The taste and texture were definitely weird to say the least. It's consistency was like water, yet the taste was sweet like honey. I finished the drink and tossed the bottle back to Noble. For a moment my vision became blurry and I blacked out. I could feel myself fall backwards, but Grimm Yang caught me before I hit the ground.

Grimm Yang: Fucking Christ Noble, what did you make him dri-

*snip*

I watched a single golden strand of her hair fall onto my shirt. I looked up behind her to see... me?! It was me, but glowing the same blue color as Echis does. Oh shit... Grimm Yangs eyes have just turned a murderous red.

Grimm Yang: *looks over to Spectral's clone* You have three seconds to run like hell...

As I got back up to my feet, I watched as my clone or hologram I guess start darting into the pitch-black darkness ahead of us.

Grimm Yang: *hair begins to glow* Never... touch... my... HAIR!

At incredible speeds she ran after whatever that thing was that took my form. Her hair glowed an immensely blinding yellow glow. It's brightness was on the same levels as the sun. Where she had run through was a burned and charred opening through the darkness. I understand what Noble was doing now, guess I'm glad he made me drink that liquid. Wouldn't want to actually have to be in that situation.

Noble: Alright we need to get moving now! We don't know how long we're going to have this opening! That clone is heading straight for the tower, as such Yang will follow! LETS MOVE OUT!

We all began running in the path of light Grimm Yang had made for us or better put burned for us.

Spectral Persona: So Noble, you want to explain to me what that drink is that you made me consume?

Noble: That my friend is a cloning potion. It's special due to the maker being able to control that clone, or better put give it specific commands. I had you drink it, commanded it to cut Yangs hair, then run for the tower.

Spectral Persona: Why couldn't you have drank it?

Noble: Just as what happened to you, I would've blacked out for a minute. Let's be real here Spectral, Yang is not going to WILLINGLY let us cut her hair. I knew if she was focused on making sure you were okay then she wouldn't notice your clone cut her hair.

Spectral Persona: Fair enough I suppose *looks forward* look, up ahead! It's the last tower!

Noble: And there's Yang!

I look over to see Grimm Yang chasing my clone around the tower. Noble raised his hand which caused the clone to halt right in front of the door of the tower.

Grimm Weiss: Guess we don't need to brace for this one.

Spectral Persona: No, but maybe cover your eyes from debris damage.

Grimm Yang: *grabs clone and raise fist* GOT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

*CRASH!*

The Deletion Processजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें