𝚃.𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 // 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Mulai dari awal

But in Muichiro's case, it was different.

After the class, everybody instantly ran out the classroom as soon as the prof exited. Due to that, he was unable to see his friend nor caught a glimpse of her. And that have him walking slowly as his eyes wander around in hope of finding her.

Luckily, he did.

Walking with added speed, he reached out to her and to his surprise; she also reached out back. With a smile on her face, it have him exhale a heave of relief. He watched her grin and laugh, talking about the silly faces happened early this day and any other things she always does.

-

-

It wasn't boring at all, it's (Y/n) after all. But what is with her to have him feeling at peace regardless of her unsettling booming voice? But all he can do is wonder, ponder silently.

They managed to escape through the loud corridor and passed by safely without being bothered by their loose (Y/n) friends. The two young teens stopped by some convenience store, buying small snacks to what they've craved. Ice creams, biscuits, and drinks all packed in one bag.

(Y/n) giggled softly at the adorable gestures made by her friend. Muichiro ⁠— as always, seems to be so distracted with unknown thoughts running in his mind that he somehow grabbed the hem of her shirt for support. Such a cute one indeed.

The way his cheeks would stay put, and his dull yet calm looking eyes blinking every now and then is one of thousands reasons for liking this man.

Stopping by the mini park, the two resided and sat to ones benches with the treat settled beside them.

The sun is almost settled down, only the orange and fire-like sky is visible from above. Just right for a chill and tranquil experience. (Y/n) gazed upon the fiery welkins as her finger slowly reached out for the snack.

Somehow, like Tokitou, she find herself fond of the sky as well.

It was quiet, only the chumping sounds of chips and birds flapping by are the only sounds can be heard. Rarely, just like today; (Y/n) managed to stay the best of silent in hope of maintaining the peace that they spent. Only to be caught by surprise – he spoke up.

"(Y/n) ."
He called out her name, with that silent and lulling voice. Who would ignore that frosty yet endearing accord? Surely, not her.

She glanced at him with her brown eyes now prying at her friend. As confusion flowed in her, she tilted her head to the side and looked at him with smile as she chew onto the treat.

Muichiro blinked for a bit before returning his gaze up. "That cloud." He pointed.

"It's shaped like you. Pretty."
He responded softly; whispering the last part. At that moment, Atsuko didn't know what else to do – she became utterly quiet, slowly chewing and chewing before reminiscing what he said.