𝚃.𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘//𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

Requested by Lostmysanitylovebnha

Enjoy reading!!

╭••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╮

»»---------------------⋞╯

⋞╯--------------------»»

      ╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

The wind flows throughout the place, making the atmosphere as neutral as possible. Petals falling and swayed by the breeze giving those who perceive such a divine sight. If only bloodshed and fights could be terminated, people can live in peace, while gazing upon the stars without fearing for tomorrow⁠— which may be their last.

The bright moon gives the light in the dark, glistening with a modest glow as it guides those who are hunting at night ⁠— either a demon or the hunter. The young 14-year-old girl, seating by the porch has her eyes up, gazing towards the moon as it reflects its light. The way her pale-colored orbs lighten a bit, despite the fact that she is unable to see.

Yes, she is blind.

She smiled slightly, feeling the light breeze embraced her petite frame. Her arms moved upward as if gripping onto something. Her eyes closed as she continues to savor the moment. It has been two days since he left, and no matter how she distracts herself to refrain from seeking his presence.

But then again, (Y/n) couldn't help herself to miss Muichiro.

As they both have been living together, after all their tragic past. She would stay home, and he would go out for his mission. Her being blind makes her vulnerable, kakushis helps her around the house in daylight, and then make her have alone time⁠— waiting for him.

"He'll be back soon."

She whispered.

The young hashira entered inside, dim lights and silence engulf the whole area. The indistinct sound of insects along with the agile steps he takes are the only thing that can be heard.

His eyes wander, looking for a certain someone. There he entered her room, only find no one. The futon is untouched and is neatly fixed. He knew it, no matter how late it be; she will wait.

Sighing, he closed the door, disappointed that she has not yet asleep. Walking around the house only to find a certain door opened slightly— which leads to the engawa.

He gains entreè, and there she is.

The way her locks swayed as the wind blew, her pale-lifeless eyes staring into the sky — as if telling that she can see. He eyed the young lady before setting down his blade, producing a sound.