𝚂.𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒// 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎

-Edited with light changes-

- - - - - -Requested by CaitlynKatt

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sunbeams envelopes the whole headquarters; birds singing along with the wind blowing carelessly among them. The ambiance was quite entrancing, even then with many lives at stake the slayers would always find themselves in midst of passion and determination. It really is a peaceful day that everyone enjoys, a very peaceful⁠—

"Sanemiiiiiii-kunnnnn!!!"

This cheerful (h/c) headed female darted towards the white-haired hashira who seems to be sweating right after hearing the squeals of his fellow pillar. As she was getting closer he prepared for an attack and snaps on how to get rid of her.....again.

This wasn't odd, nor unusual for the feral as this occurrence seemed to went on each time they meet, and went with a chance - every day. Perhaps it was just her being too open towards the man, or perhaps the urge to explore more essence in life as a young woman. But the infamous Shinazugawa is highly unlikely to enjoy such thoughts.

"Ah shit... here we go again..."

As she tackled him into a hug, the wind pillar groaned in annoyance with the action she made almost every day of his life. And each time she had never failed to do so.

"GET THE FUCK OF ME!!"
He shouted with his usual prattle. His calloused hands tried to push her away, with the strength he wished to go far if not her being a woman. It was of course, useless as her embrace was just too tight. (Y/n) had never wished to let go.

She giggled, voice chiming in delight. "Oh my! You're so handsome when you're mad!"
She looked at him and pinch his scarred cheeks, she doesn't even feel a little scared and just laughed off while he glared at her. The audacity was certainly beyond all levels.

"I'll kill you, let go of me woman!"
His cheeks are now red, feeling the strain she gave him. Eyebrows furrowed as he clenched his jaw in annoyance. There was this anger and disarming feeling rushing all over his body as the lady never ceased her schemes. Sanemi peered at her with eyes spouting darts; Yes, he really is mad.

"I'll let go if go you out with me," She stared at him, trying to act cute with cheeks puffed and eyes fluttering. Pouting as if she can convince the defiant, crude pillar. "You can't resist this godly face of mine right? Right?"

There was this ongoing melody in her voice, attempting and aspiring for the man to just let her as she wished so.

"LIKE HELL I WOULD! AND WHERE IS GODLY WITH THAT DEMONIC FACE OF YOURS!"