𝚁.𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘 // 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐(𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

—————————————
A man burning in unending passion
—————————————

—————————————A man burning in unending passion—————————————

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Must you have to be so tempting?"

You felt him utter words laced with his passion-filled, deep voice. The lingering hot breaths continued to flow their way down your exposed neck as he breathed against your chin. Within a moment, his rough, heated hands began to roam around — touching and caressing all your lovely spots.

Sending all the sensation through the deepest of your veins — protruding in great fervent.

"You're getting even more beautiful the more I touch you," Rengoku whispered ever so arousingly, and as he starts to untie the obi wrapped around your waist; his lips did not fail to ghost kisses upon your cheeks and so forth. Your back abruptly arched, meeting his toned chest from behind.

A giggle escaped your lips, "You were quite busy these days, shouldn't you be resting, my love?" Your eyes lidded as you smile gently, glancing to your side to meet his gallant, fiery features from behind. Your hands trailed up to his jaw, then to his face, and brought his lips no distance to yours.

A muffled chuckled came from him the moment you pulled him into the lechery of love. His hands began to move wonders, slipping one to the linen of your fabric and fondled your nubile chest. The heated kiss did not come to adjourned rather, deepening it as you felt his tongue trespassing your cavern. He could do this all day: burning you with passion and drowning you to the depths of wanton.

And he couldn't help but be appeased by your lovely moans as Rengoku completely undrape the thick, colored kimono keeping your provocative body secluded.

The kiss broke with you freeing a mewl from your lips and wholly closed your eyes. Nuzzling your head against his neck and succumbed to the heat. "How can I? You're here looking like a feast, my love." His burning gaze looked at you as though you were the rarest of all-stars. The coarse of his palms gripped your waist, then pulled you into an embrace with his hands trapping your breast.

You felt his flaming locks falling upon your shoulder, shining to what was left of the light lit up by a dwindling lamp. The feeling of his hands, lips, and his body so close, too close,  is the most addicting drug you've ever taken. And behind your lower region conceals his hardened member poking your butt.

He caressed your body, tugging his fingertips against your supple thighs, and planting kisses on your nape and shoulders — was a single process he continued to repeat until your core dripped its lecherous wetness.

And right before another moan escapes your lips, your body flipped over; facing him as your back met the soft cushion. "You're impatient today."

You remarked, watching him lick his lips with the most feverish look of all. He had always been in high spirit, a passionate man who never once faltered in fear. Kyojuro is burning, he's always been ablaze with what you call hope. And even now with these ridicules, lustful schemes — his movements outweighs all heat that he could have you begging with one single look.