𝚃.𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 // 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Comincia dall'inizio

Relentlessly, she never thought about anything else but him and other funny schemes she had in mind that would always turn out fiasco. Muichiro wasn't the type to joke around after all. Yet, he would appreciate her actions with simple gestures; and those are enough to bring light.

Bringing her eyes towards the well-written board, up to the top where in the ticking clock reside. A few minutes before it bells and rings all their minds back to reality, who wouldn't wander off when the board is filled with numbers you won't even understand? All of them are.

With continuous tap against the table, her brown orbs would flick close and open. Waiting for the hell break and move her feet off its place.

Just as much as she's occupied, with things of such matter and mostly him; she hasn't even noticed that she was being admired the same way.

A little while later, (Y/n) has gotten quite impatient as the ticking sounds repeatedly perks her ears. She wanted to just swept away the class and have that black-minted haired man go home with her. With each of the ticking flick, her fingers would tap onto the table as if both were a mantra to be complete.

Her soft long locks can be seen swaying as it flows to each side of her view. Being as agitated she is, her feet would repeat its pattern of pattering the ground, head simultaneously changing position; and those actions caught his attention.

(Y/n) , unknowingly, is being eyed by a man with possession of mint-green eyes – dull and lifeless to perceive.

Muichiro, for once, averted his gaze from the window. There his eyes followed the simple movements of his friend. He stayed quiet, of course. His visage doesn't really bring any reaction nor the smallest hint of feeling. Maybe it was because it's how he looked, or perhaps – no matter how engrossed he is to something or better – someone, his façade just doesn't seem to change.

Like any other students, Muichiro do really tend to get bored of the slowed time inside every corner of this sucked up place. But unlike others, he isn't much of a showy considering how annoying the topic can be. He's just, him.

That's probably one of so many reasons why (Y/n) managed to acquire such feelings to him.

The bell rung.

And so did their heart out. Each of every students moved, packing their bags with a suppressed grin they're keeping. Footsteps from outside the room began to subdue the loudness of the bell as students fasten their actions. Though a certain teacher in front of them all is clearly unhappy at their outburst.

The book met the table so loud that it cause everyone to view what's in front. Only to shiver in fear at the sight.

"Oi shitheads,"

The white haired professor called, with veins exposed down his chin. "Who told you to go – huh?"

He called them, making them gulp at the sudden aura emitting from their scarred teacher. They could only sit back down and swallow the lump in their throat in fear as they quivered.

(Y/n) almost let out a silent snicker at each of her classmate's look. It was such a wrong move to suddenly act excited and careless when the infamous Shinazugawa is teaching.

The rest of the extra minutes includes the seemingly eternal homeworks – worse, it's due the next day. That brought a frown on (Y/n) 's face. Oh the life of a student.

Students walking pass by the hall, the clamorous footsteps and the booming voices of certain students. Those were very clear to hear and indistinct to specify to one's ears. What good would it do to be so cheery and loud at dismissal? Nothing really, except the fact that you might as well enjoy it.