Chapter 35: Sassy and pervert

Start from the beginning

"Fine, don't talk to me." Taehyung mumbled rolling his eyes.

Jungkook shooked his head, they arrived at the company. Jungkook left the car, opening the door car for Taehyung. He extends his hand but Taehyung yanked it off. He just shrugged it off.

"It's Aera's company, I want you to apologize to her for what happened yesterday." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Taehyung simply replied.

They went inside, Taehyung was silent not even muttering a word. They were in the elevator, Jungkook was about to open his mouth but he shut it off when the elevator opened.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon." Awong greeted, Aera's secretary.

"It's nice to meet you too, Where's your Ma'am?" Jungkook inquired smiling walking to her desk.

"She's in her office, Mr. Jeon." Awong smiled back.

"Okay, thank you." Jungkook retorted.

He held Taehyung's hand dragging him inside Aera's office. They saw her signing something. She felt their presence, she looked up, stood up, and smiled.

"It's nice seeing you here, Jungkook." Aera smiled.

"Me too, by the way, you remember him?" Jungkook inquired moving aside.

"Oh, the guy yesterday." Aera uttered.

"Tae, tell her." Jungkook whispered patting Taehyung's back.

"What is it?" Aera asked confused.

"I don't know, what is it again, Jungkook?" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung who seemed doesn't care.

"Wait, are you glaring at me? Are you mad at me? I really didn't remember what you said earlier, I'm not listening." Taehyung pouted, clasping Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook was gazing at Taehyung who giving him puppy eyes and innocent looks. He sighed in defeat, he looked back at Aera and smiled forcefully.

"I'm sorry for his behavior yesterday, he was drunk that's why he did that. He should've apologized to you but it seems he wasn't planning to do so." Jungkook explained.

"It's okay, I understand, your dad came here and explained everything." Aera replied.

"Oh really? Did he tell you 'Apologizing to Aera' isn't in my vocabulary?" Taehyung replied sarcastically.

Jungkook pinched Taehyung's back who yelped and turns to look at him.

"Jungkookie, not here, stop being a pervert, I know you want me but later, hmm? You don't have to pinch my ass, that's so embarrassing." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief, did he hear it right?

"Ahm sorry, we'll go now." Jungkook smiled apologetically.

He dragged Taehyung out while Taehyung was chuckling. He pushed him inside the elevator, pinning him on the steel wall.

"Why you did do that? That's so embarrassing." Jungkook asked glaring at Taehyung.

"You embarrassed? You shouldn't drag me here and force me to apologize because first of all, I'm saying the truth and there's no wrong if I'm claiming you. Mine is mine." Taehyung sternly said grabbing Jungkook's collar.

"Possessive, aren't we?" Jungkook snickered his lips ghosting on Taehyung's lips.

"Yeah, and if you don't like it, then like it." Taehyung retorted pushing Jungkook away.

He left the elevator with a smirk plastered on his lips. He was a little far from Jungkook and the interviewers suddenly surrounded him.

"You're the guy yesterday, right?"

"Why did you kiss CEO Jeon Jungkook?"

"What did you yell yesterday?"

"Who are you?"

"What's your relationship with him?"

Taehyung was taken aback, he felt anxious about their question. He took steps backward until he bumped into something hard.

"He's my husband and please stop bugging him." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung looked behind him, looking at Jungkook with teary eyes. Jungkook held his waist in a protective manner.

"Isn't he Kim Taehyung? He was seen in the club almost every day."

"That's his habit and I don't see any problem with it."

"He seems not your type, Mr. Jeon"

"Yeah, we expect that you and Ms. Aera are dating."

"Who said he's not my type? if you have further questions, I'll make a conference and answer all of them tomorrow, for now, I and my husband we'll go on a date, thank you." Jungkook stated.

He held Taehyung's hand and they walked away from them. Taehyung was finally able to breathe.