5. The Devil Within

It was the day after, the sun was out a [Y/n] walked to school instead of flying. It was a waste to not feel the breeze against her face as her [h/c] locks flowed with the current. Minutes pass and she had finally arrived at school, walking into her respective classroom sitting down quietly as she waited for her father to arrive.
Aizawa entered the classroom, everyone quieted down as he spoke up "Today students we will be going to the USJ. We will be entering the bus, wear your hero costumes." and with that, the students were dismissed to put on their costumes.

[Y/n] walked out, her sword in her left hand since she had forgotten to ask for a holder for it. As she approached the bus Iida had instructed the students to all lineup and enter the bus but as it turned out, the bus wasn't as he thought.

"Hey Midoriya, your quirk is a lot like All mights" Asui stated, Midoriya started to sweat and stutter "Y-you really think so?!" but before Asui could respond Kirishima butted in "But hang on, All might doesn't break himself when he throws punches!" a few other students also entered the conversation, [Y/n] sat next to Todoroki looking out the window until she heard a yell from someone a seat in front of her.

"HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU BLONDE HAIRED LOSER!?" "Its a fact! we have only met you the first time and it says a lot when we already know your personality is garbage mixed with sewage" [Y/n] chuckled a bit, he was so easily angered.

Everyone had finally arrived at USJ and was met with a space looking hero, wearing an astronaut suit.

"I am No. 13! Welcome student, to the USJ! it stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Today we will be practicing natural disasters, but first, I will have to explain one rule... or two...or three... Maybe 14"
Everyone groaned in response "Where is All might?" someone asked, 13 and Aizawa turned around and then back again "He is on a trip! he will be back soon! he will just be a bit late!" 13 explained.

Before anyone could move a black fog-like portal opened up, Aizawas face distorted into a bit of distress "THOSE ARE VILLAINS! GET BACK!" he warned.

The fog became very large, yellow glowing eyes appearing "Fear not, for we are the league of villains." As soon as that was said large amounts of villains and mutants walked from out the portal.

Once all the villains were out the mist surrounded the students as Aizawa ran to fight them, after being warned by Midoriya.

[Y/n], along with Midoriya, Mineta, and Asui were dropped into the shipwreck zone, right into the water.
[Y/n] made an attempt to fly but failed, she was falling to fast making it impossible as she splashed into the water, her feathered wings now wet.

She flapped her wings from the water, trying to stay afloat "MIDORIYA! ASUI!" she shouted to them, Asui grabbing her with her long tongue, gently placing us on the boat safely.
"How will we defeat them?" the [e/c] hued girl asked, Midoriya muttered aloud "[Y/n], you can just call me Tsuyu." she nodded.

The [h/c] haired girl flapped her wings, drying them off slowly, "So now what? there are villains in the water... and I don't think my quirk will be able to defeat them." she stated, looking at Midoriya until she realized something. "Mineta," she said, squatting down to his short height "What do those things on your head do?" he pulled on off, demonstrating his quirk "They are sticky balls, their stickiness varies on how I'm feeling. They stick to anything but me, I just bounce right off them"

Everyone stared, making the boy nervous, tears shooting out his eyes "WHAT ARE YOU STARING A ME FOR?!" he shouted "We can use those to stick the villains together! but we need to get them close enough to stick to each other..." Midoriya started muttering again.

"WAIT!" The greenette said, his closed fist hitting his open palm "I will cause a whirlpool, Mineta throws the balls in!"

Mineta started crying more, throwing a bunch of his grape colored balls into the water "TAKE THIS YOU VILLAINS!!"

and with that Midoriya broke his finger to create a whirl pool, trapping the villains together in a clump. "Midoriya, is your hand okay?" [y/n] worryingly asked "y-yeah! im fine!"

The group decided to swim over, and help Aizawa.

___

Aizawa struggled to deflect every villans attack thrown at him, but managed.

"Nomou.... Get him."

[Y/n]s [e/c] hues widened as she saw a giant bird-like creature with its brain exposed step from out the purple mist and head straight for her father.
She could only watch in horror as she saw him get easily taken down, sat on and crushed by the monster.

Her eyes welled with tears as she watched, being unable to move from fear.

Although she was petrified of immense fear she felt she had to do something, anything, as long as she helped!
Her eyes still stared ahead until it happened, Aizawas arm was snapped, twisted and brutally broken and deformed.

This is when all hell broke loose.

"DAAAAAAAAAD!" A high pitched scream ripped through the air like a knife, [Y/n]s wings opened as her appearance changed to something no one had seen but her father. She had become pale white with red veins, but something was off.

Instead of her normal [e/c] hues, her eyes had changed to full black, goo dripping from them as if she was crying.

Her sword was brought from a compartment she found in her armor as she jumped out of the water "LET GO OF HIM YOU FUCKER!!"

[Y/n]s hands and sword had a black looking electricity emitting off of them as she swung her sword "[Y/N] NO!" her father pleaded, but she was too enraged.

The creature blocked her sword, shattering it. Her hands had several sparks of black coming from them as she stared the creature in the eyes "you will die.. I promise you." she said to it.

[Y/n]s wings opened again, flying high above them, seemingly eclipsing the sun. Her wings outstretched as her they were changed from black to crimson. She rose her hands above her head. "YOU... WILL PAY!"
A dark ring made itself around her hands, turning them black as she plummeted to the villain, turning its attention off Aizawa and onto her.

Her hands made contact with the Nomou, sending a wave of pure hatred through its body, blood shooting out its eyes and mouth as it was slowly dying from the inside out.
[Y/n] had immense power, her wings distorting as she cried in agony from the pain of the bones shifting underneath the feathers.
A sphere contained [y/n], cracking until it revealed something terrifying. A with bone wings on the side was upon her face as her ghostly [h/c] hair seemed to float, her wings now ripped and teared, darker than before.

"MAKE NO MISTAKE! FOR I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF DEATH!"

[Y/n] shot an arrow into the Nomou, exploding it.

Before Midoriya could run out and help [y/n] she laid unconscious on the ground, the Nomou already piecing itself back together.

The wrath of a Valkyrie is not a force to be fooled with.