1. Pink Skies and Tired Eyes

[A/N:] There is so many time skips eqjwdsnnewds im just lAZY. anyway i thought it would be fitting for Aizawa to be your dad bc anGSTy reasons. get rEADY.QEKFNWDIUN soRRY. anyway enjoy this 1000+ thingy?

A [Short/tall] female propped herself onto a public park bench as she waited for her [Favorite restaurant/Fast food] to open.

Her [E/C] eyes stared at the moving clouds above her and how the light seemed to shine perfectly making it seem like cotton candy.
She breathed in as the wind blew her [H/C] locks into the current, it was relaxing.

Well, it WAS relaxing until she felt a tap on her shoulder, she slightly turned her head to catch a glimpse of the person who had disturbed her peaceful moment.

A man stood there with long ebony hair and black eyes stared at her "Hello... May I help you?" she questioned.

"Yeah, why you out here by yourself kid, where are your parents?" she averted her eyes a bit as she tilted her head to the side "Actually.." [y/n] began "I don't have any." she sheepishly smiled in awkwardness.

The man quirked a brow in confusion "What happened to them if you dont mind telling me." [y/n] gave another awkward smile, Oh dear..

"Uhh... A villain attack" by now the [h/c]-nette was looking at the ground, her lips in a straight line.

"So you must be [Y/N], the girl whose parents were killed and no one dared to go near your home since they were told it was haunted..."

[Y/n] met eyes with the man "H-how do you know my name? and that information?!" the girl was a bit frightened "Don't worry" he said smoothly "I'm a pro hero, I only know because of the investigation that was held the night after, you may have been hiding though."

Her eyes widened "so that was you I heard?!"

He shrugged a bit "Maybe. I wasn't alone there were other Heroes there also.."

[Y/n] lips formed an 'o' shape "alright..." she paused "If-if you don't mind me asking... What is your name?" he walked in front of the girl "Its Shota Aizawa, your new guardian." her face contorted "M-my new WHAT!?" she practically yelled at the random news.

"I was told Valkyrie quirked people are targets for thieves and money hungry people, so for now until you are able to defend yourself you are, by law, my child." her eyebrows skewed "Im perfectly capable of protecting myself!! I'm 13! I don't need a babysitter!" she huffed

"No you're not, you couldn't fend off a villain if you tried. don't even try to act tough." her face blew up red from embarrassment "H-how do you know that?! you have never once seen me fight!" [Y/n] stood up huffing, her wings were neatly tucked under her hoodie but it was clear she was getting ready to explode.

"Yeah... Right...... anyway, lets go kid." her eyebrows furrowed, her wings getting restless to brake free from the fabric prison "NO!! I don't even know you!!" her outburst caused her wings to tear straight through her hoodie, revealing the lovely colors of purple, yellow and black that adorned them.

Aizawa's eyes seemed to widen as he examined the girl's wings and color "Arent Valkyries suppose to have white and gold wings?" he asks quirking a brow.

Her face was still red from her fuming outburst "it's a genetic mutation.. you don't have to point it out." she huffed, crossing her arms and folding her wings.

He huffed, gripping the girl's wrist lightly "Come on brat. Let's go home." she was about to fight him until she heard him say he had a kitty.

Now she just had to go.

"Well.. this is your room." he stated in a bored tone, "get some rest, we start training tomorrow." her eyes brimmed with sparkles "really?! we get to train!!?" the [h/c]ed girl bounced up and down in joy "YES! Now I can become stronger!"
"Not so fast kiddo, It takes work to become strong. One training practice wont make you untouchable." her face fell a bit "Well I'm willing to work for that kind of strongness... or whatever its called"

"Whatever... Just get to bed. You have a long day tomorrow." for once the [petite/chubby/etc] girl smiled, it was a genuine one too. "Thanks... Dad." she whispered. Aizawa turned to leave [Y/n] but couldn't help but crack a small smile.

[y/n] slid into bed as the door was fully closed, she felt safe, safer than she had been the past three years by herself.

She smiled a she drifted off into slumber.

[Y/n] felt someone gently shake her arm "Five more minutes" she grumbled turning over on her side "You said that five minutes ago. Get up" the girl turned over once again, unfolding he wings she cocooned herself in her soft feathers.

"Fine.. But I guess I won't be getting you [Favorite food]." Once [y/n] heard her most loved food she was out of bed in seconds "IM AWAKE!" she screeched rolling out of bed and onto the floor.

"Finally.." Aizawa sighed walking out of the room "Breakfast is on the table, ill tell you where to go when you are finished so we can train." her eyebrows skewed up "oh yeah!" she slammed her fist onto her open palm "I forgot we had training!" [y/n] scurried down stairs to eat her food.

This was going to be a long two years before [Y/n] could go to UA.

By this time [Y/n] was extremely skilled in her hand to hand combat and her quirk abilities, she could now easily deflect attacks and immobilize someone in a few simple motions and was quite toned.

"DAD!" she yelled from her room, her door crept open "What..." he grumbled "When do the applications for UA start?" she asked "Well here's the thing kid-" he paused "You aren't taking the exam. You were recommended, didn't I already tell you this?"

[Y/n]s face went blank "oh... You did." she whispered a 'my bad' and returned to her studies.

Aizawa just shook his head as he gently closed the door behind him.

Little did the female know that her journey started in less than a week.