Chapter 2: Bruises and Claw Marks

Simon was kept up almost all night by Nacl's hunger, it was like a hot nauseating fever dream that he couldn't escape. Nacl had plans that night, plans that included him and the bed. Any attempts to do anything that Nacl didn't like only made the purple eyed man grab him harder and go harder until he questioned how he wasn't somehow split in two. The bruises on his body had been refreshed, his skin tingled painfully with bite marks, he felt like he had been hit by a truck he was so fucking sore, and his throat was raw... much to his embarrassment Nacl had gotten him to beg and scream. The walls were thin here, he knew well he had been heard by every other occupant in the motel, everyone would've heard him scream Nacl's name as he was fucked hard by the psychotic bastard. He could only hope that they didn't get some kind of noise fee, hell he just didn't want to see any other people period, that... that was an embarrassment he didn't want to deal with. Simon weakly stumbled out of bed to clean himself up and dress himself, knowing well as much as he just wanted to lay in bed all day to escape the harsh reality, the longer they stayed the more likely they were to be found. He felt Nacl's purple eyes on his bare backside, and much to his annoyance the other male was lying in bed watching him with a dirty smirk, knowing full well that he was the reason why Simon was sore and covered in hickeys.

"Stop," he huffed hoarsely, not that Nacl knew what the word stop meant. To him the words stop, don't, and no meant the exact same as yes and sure thing Nacl. Nacl merely chuckled a low, seductive noise and watched Simon squirm under his gaze, tongue flicking over the sharp teeth he possessed. I hate you. Simon thought, but he didn't dare say it out loud, but he sure as hell thought it. I hate you and everything you've done to me. You've taken everything from me. He thought bitterly as Nacl got up and walked over, grabbing his face to kiss him, and then he uttered something that made him have horrible second thoughts.

"I love you Simon," he said in his quick, pressured voice, while Simon gasped for breath.

I..... hate is a very strong word, I ... dislike you? Now his stupid heart didn't agree, it was fluttering rapidly around in his chest just like a caged bird having heard that cursed praise that somehow made him forgive every horrible thing Nacl had done. And technically it was E-LINE took everything away, right? Ugh.

He fixed himself up as best as he could, packing up he was really happy to just say goodbye to the shitty hotel, and he just wanted to leave to spare himself the humiliation, the man with the dull brown ruffled up the black and yellow scarf around his neck to try to cover the bruises, Nacl of course yanked it back down to be able to see his work, hissing at Simon to leave it that way. Simon got them both back in the car, at least he didn't have to worry about it getting stolen, it was dented from being driven into a ditch and the passenger seat was covered in more stains than the bed sheets. By no means a nice vehicle, but it was HIS vehicle. Then he hit the road, pulling out of the parking lot to embrace more long hours of being just trapped in yet another box with Nacl.

It was hours later, the drive having taken him off the highway onto a secondary road, from a secondary road to some background, and by than Nacl seemed ready to explode, he was withering in his seat and biting furiously at the seatbelt, crying about how he had to kill something or he was going to die. Simon felt his eye twitch as Nacl ranked his nails along the arm rests and the door, it was like dealing with a child... a megalomaniacal.... cannibalistic child. Of course denying him meant he would probably end up being the thing to satisfy Nacl's murder boner, so he stopped at a driveway that was quite literally in the middle of nowhere. Tall trees lined either side of the road, he could see a house mostly hidden in the trees. Nacl was gone before he could even say anything, and Simon sighed, turned off the car and sat back.

There's nothing I can do about that, whoever is there... well they're already as good as dead and there's nothing I can do about it. I am nothing and I am powerless against him. He tried to ease his guilty conscience, glancing up in the rear view mirror.... he saw the same car that had been following them for the last few hours.... and his heart began to race when he realized it had stopped behind them. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. His mind raced, was it E-LINE? Some other kind of official? He instinctively reached for the gun in the glove box, a small hand pistol that was good because it could hold quite a few bullets. His one protection against clones when Nacl wasn't around, but absolutely useless against Nacl. I couldn't hurt the one I love anyways. He wasn't sure what to expect, but he sure as hell didn't have a good feeling about this.