Ch. 57 : Sauske Return

Beginne am Anfang

Sakura's eyes widened in surprise, "You're Naruto's father?!"

"My name is Minato Namikaze," the Fourth Hokage greeted warmly, a smile on his face. His smile was so genuine and natural, and I could tell right away that he was definitely a kind-hearted person. "Brace for an impending explosion..."

I was about to speak up when I heard a loud explosion.

"Don't be alarmed," Minato advised. "I sent Ten-Tails' attack off into the sea. That's the explosion you just heard."

Minato had apparently turned to us sometime beforehand because he was watching the exchange with Sakura yelling at Naruto again for bing reckless with amusement present in his clear blue eyes. He "By any chance, are you my son's girlfriend?" He asked looking at Sakura.

Naruto looked at his father rubbing the back of his neck. "No, I have feelings for someone else."

"Oh," Minato said wondering who his son was talking about.

Sakura slaps him. "Enough thinking about June. Just focus on me healing you!"

"Ow Sakura you're supposed to be healing me not hurting me, " he said whining.

"I heal your extra injuries also, " she said. "Anyway nice to meet you Lord Fourth, but I wasn't expecting you... Although it looks like you were Naruto."

"I sensed his chakra when I was in my chakra mode," Naruto explained, "The others should be arriving soon, too."

I was going to ask what he meant, but my question was answered when three figures appeared beside Minato. All three of them had their faces carved into the Hokage Mountains. The whites of their eyes were colored black, confirming their Edotensei status.

"Minato, you're as fast as ever!" Theif Hokage said.

"Lord Third?!" Sakura said surprised.

"You're better at teleporting tha I am!" The second Hokage said.

"Wow the four Hokage, " I said surprised. "Who reanimated you though?"

"Your father Orochimaru, Drago I see you grown just as much as your sister has, " The Third Hokage answered.

"Wait a minute, did you just say my father?" I repeated, shocked. "But he's supposed to be dead," I said shocked and feeling happy he alive.

"It's a rather long and complicated story, " the Third Hokage said. "Anyway, we came here to help you all stop this war."

"There are other reinforcements too, " Naruto said, and I tore my gaze from the Third Hokage to stare at Naruto instead. "But I guess they're lagging behind.

"It's about time you showed up, Hashirama!"Madarashouted, jumping onto a high rock formation so that he could look down at us. He grinned maliciously this rival and former friend, his rinnegan eye appearing almost crazed. " No, the real fun can begin!"

"I'll deal with you later, Madara!" Hashirama shouted, pointing a finger at the Uchiha. "We have to deal with that first." He said looking at the Ten tails.

"Naruto, you've done well, " Minato said, shifting his gaze to his son, "You deserve a break. Your friend will be here soon. He's an alley, too.

'Friend is he talking about Sauske. Speaking of being here what happened to my sister,'

I wanted to asked Minato what he meant but he already sprung in action with the other Kages. He used the same charka mode as Naruto and teleported the kages with ease, making them surround the Ten-tails with a red barrier.

"... You sure took your time getting here, Sasuke," Naruto spoke calmly, making me turn back around.

I then saw the person who I hate with all my guts in front of us.

"S-Sasuke!?" Sakura stuttered, her green eyes widening.

**

-Timeskip-

June's POV

Me, father, Karin, and Suigetsu. Where all still running at full spend to go heal the Kages. I was running right next to my father. While the other two were behind us. I sent Roy away and was going to summon then again later when they're needed for fighting.

"There they are, " Father said looking up ahead.

"Good so we finally made it, " I said.

"Yes, " Father replied as we arrived at an area that looked like it had been badly destroyed.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter ends on a cliff hanger but the next chapter will definitely be longer.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: Any suggestions from the last few chapters of the war?

Q: What are you looking forward to in the Boruto story?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚