Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU

June was currently in the library we're Orochimaru was reading one of his books. June looked at her father concerned seeing his face cover in sweat and panting.

He getting weaker he needs to switch bodies soon. I wish I could use my power to help him somehow...June thought.

"You summon me?" June asked.

"Yeah, one of my snakes *pant* said that leaf ANBU hideouts *pant* close to finding one of the hideouts. The one being used to prepare for the upcoming plan to deal *pant* with the Akatsuki." Orochimaru explained.

"I see so you want me to go deal with them, " June said.

"Correct, please do take the mask just in case the Akatsuki nearby looking for the three tails, " Orochimaru command.

"Understand I go deals with that right now. Then be back for this three tail plan of yours, " June said walking out of the room.

Orochimaru then started coughing. June quickly looked back.

"Father!"

June ran over and started rubbing circles on Orochimaru back.

"Are you ok father?"

Orochimaru then stopped coughing. But was breathing heavily.

"Yeah thank you, my snake princess, " Orochimaru said.

"You welcome and try and get some rest. I will go deal with the ANBU. Kabuto  should be here with your medicine soon. I can sense his charka, " June said.

"I will dear and once again thanks. Please do be careful on your mission."

June nodded and left the room.

~•~

June's POV

I was now in my room putting on my mission clothes and my mask.

I hope father's going to be ok. His coughing back there sounded really bad. I can't lose him for the first time in my life my heart doesn't feel empty.

"Alright come on Roy we have a mission, " I said.

"Coming Lady June!"

"Good this might be a tough fight," I said.

"Who are we fighting?" Roy asked.

"Leaf ANBU who are looking for father's hideout."

"I see yeah that might be tough. So are you using your cruse mark?"