Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave

June's POV

After leaving the Hokage office. I was now back at my house grabbing anything. I might need while training at Ryuchi cave.

I would take my sleeping pills with me. But clearly, they aren't strong enough anymore since I had that nightmare about my dad again. Which I shouldn't have if the pills work, I thought to myself.

"Do you have everything you need Lady June?" Naga asked.

"Yeah but there is something I need you to do for me once we get to Ryuchi cave," I said.

"Okay," Nag said confused.

"Aqua and Roy watch the house for me while I'm gone," I said look down at Roy and Aqua laying down on the floor.

"Of Lady June leave the house to us. I and Aqua will make sure no one comes to the house and keep it nice and clean. We see you when you come back from training," Roy said.

I nodded.

After I said my goodbyes. Naga and I were transported to Rychi cave to start my training.

"So what did you need me to do for you?" Naga asked.

"Well my medicine wasn't working that well to keep my nightmares under control so I was wonder if you had something that could help me," I said.

"Of course there should some herbs close to my cave that help with nightmares. I will go get some then go let master Ryuu know that your here," Naga said taking off to go find some herbs.

**

Third POV

"Where am I." a voice ask far away from Ryuchi cave.

The voice belongs to a pale skin 16-year-old male with black hair with rabbit looking ears on his head, and wear light blue and dark blue shirt along with dark blue pants. His name was drago the twin brother of June.

"It looks like some kind of room for prisoners," Drago said looking around the room

Why does my head hurt? What happened maybe if I think hard enough I will be able to remember, Drago thought to himself.

Drago closed his eye and try to remember what could have happened before he got to this place.

I remember traveling with Kabuto but ever since he absorbed father charka. He started acting so different he has become a huge jerk. I decide to leave for a while at least until he hopefully stops being a jerk and decided to search the rabbit summoning realm to do some training. The rabbit gave a mission to find it my own to prove I deserve to train with them. Then I remember being hit in the head and a voice saying something about my sister, Drago thought to himself.

Drago quickly stood up and activated his byakugan and began searching around the room.

The charka and person Drago saw threw the wall to the room on the other side is so familiar.

Wait a minute that cloak it the Akatsuki. Then it must have been the Akatsuki that hit me in the head, Drago thought to himself.

Drago quickly stood up and began searching for a way out of this room without getting caught. he was kind of surprise they didn't tie him up but they probably didn't think he would find a way to escape.

I could use escape just father taught me to sink into the ground to escape, Drago thought to himself put his hand on the ground, and began sinking threw the floor to escape.

**

June's POV

I was currently laying on the ground staring at the ceiling of the cave while waiting for Ryuu. Naga with to go let him know I was here 1o minutes ago after bring back some herbs for me to eat one later on tonight before going to bed.

I really hope the herbs to help me sleep without nightmares, I thought to myself.

"Alright let's begin," A deep voice said.

I sat up and looked to my left to see Ryuu entering the cave.

I stood up and looked Ryuu in the eyes.

"What will we be doing first?" I asked.

"First I want to work on your byakugan. Tomorrow I will take you to start your training with the white snake sage," Ryuu explained.

"Alright, how do you plan to work on my byakugan? " I asked.

"As you notice the patterns on the wall of this cave. If you touch them traps will activate it a safety measure against anyone who tries to sneak inside of our home," Ryuu began.

I looked around the cave noticing the patterns on the walls.

" I will activate them and want you to avoid them the best you can using your byakugan to locate them," Ryuu finished.

"Understand," I replied.

"Good then let's get started," Ryuu commanded.

I suddenly heard the sound trap doors sliding open. Then the sound of what seems like something shooting in the air.

I quickly closed my eyes and then open them again activating my byakugan. I search around the area to locate the sound of shooting. I quickly spot two arrows coming from my left and quickly took out my sword from the sling on my left shoulder and deflected the arrows.

"Nic job reflecting the arrows but don't let your guard done yet," Ryuu stated.

This time I saw three arrows coming towards me. This time one right, one left, and one behind me. I quickly deflect the one from the left then the one from the right. I was about to deflect the one behind me we all of a sudden I couldn't see it anymore. I then felt a sharp pain in the back of my left shoulder.

I turned to look at my left shoulder and saw the arrow stabbing it. I gently began pulling it out trying not to cause myself any more pain.

"Well looks like your blind spot is the back left," Ryuu said.

"My blind spot?" I asked completely removing the arrow from my shoulder.

"As you know the byakugan can give you 360 vision but it does have a blind spot in your case in the back left," Ryuu explained.

"Right," I said healing the wound on my shoulder.

"That enough. I will reactive the traps. I take you to see the white snake sage tomorrow. For now, get some rest. I will come back with some food, Ryuu said leaving the cave.

I yawn and grabbed one of the herbs and took a bite of it. I was so surprised at how good it tastes. it tasted like mint. I let out a yawn and lay down on the ground and started to close my eyes.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: How will June training with the white snake sage go?

Q: When do you think June should train on trying to control her demon?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚