11: Gerard Way Didn't Eat Whole Grain Cereal For Nothing

Start from the beginning

"It's for Pete - honestly, I don't fucking know. I just owe him a favour and sometimes with Pete it's just easier not to ask." Mikey sighed out shaking his head, before suddenly seeming to snap back onto topic, their paracetamol related tangent almost visibly dissolving around them. "Seriously though, Gerard... what the fuck are you thinking?"

"What?" Gerard continued: still utterly clueless as to exactly what his brother was addressing here - he highly suspected that it, however, was not cereal at this point though.

"Frank told me that he has a girlfriend yesterday." Mikey's tone was nothing but spiteful at this point as he neared the point of fucking punching something: whether that be his brother or another vase of his mother's that there were going to have to bury at the bottom at the garden or something and pray that she forgot about.

"Oh... yeah..." Gerard sighed out, biting his lip and looking down, having really not anticipated that Frank would be entirely shouting about this.

"I don't know who I'm pissed off with more, though. Him or you, because really, you're both being fucking idiots. You don't have to create a whole new identity for Frank to care about you, for fuck's sake, Gerard." Mikey shook his head, resorting to biting his lip before he was screaming all of Frank's secrets at his extremely sexually and perhaps even gender confused brother.

"You know what? I'm happy? And still, you can be nothing more than an asshole about it." Gerard shook his head, getting up and far too forcefully throw his spoon into the sink for someone to wash up at some point in the next three weeks, probably.

"But you're not, though, come on, Gerard. This isn't you - this bitch in a skirt just isn't you, and we all fucking know that, and maybe that's just why Frank has noticed yet because this girl version of you is absolutely nothing like the real you at all, and lying to yourself like that is actually going to kill you someday."

"So basically you're disproving yourself by say that who Frank is in love with is like the polar opposite of me." Gerard smirked, entirely too fucking proud of being able to say that Frank Iero wasn't in love with him, like seriously, the lengths he went to spite and better his brother were actually ridiculous at times.

"But Gerard, he's not fucking in love with this fake you, at all. He just jumped into a relationship because dear god he's fucking stupid and insecure, fuck-" Mikey couldn't finish what he was saying without outing Frank, and although that would seriously just make this whole situation a million times easier, he just couldn't break a promise to a friend, even if that friend was being the world's most stupid motherfucker.

"Mikey, will you stop fucking up my life for just one fucking minute - could you possibly do that?" Gerard asked, turning to make his way upstairs.

"Oh honestly, you seem to be doing a perfectly fine job of ruining your life by yourself, Gerard."

-

"Oh dear God, Gerard, you are an absolute idiot..." Lindsey joined the seventeen year old by his locker in the school hallway and quite honestly, Gerard was absolutely baffled as to how she'd gotten to know.

"Tell my brother to stop fucking telling people, will you?" Gerard sighed out, casually planning his younger brother's murder like there was absolutely no better way to spend a Wednesday morning.

"Gerard..." Lindsey sighed out, almost laughing at him, and with that, the seventeen year old found himself more than a little confused. "I heard this from Frank, not Mikey. Frank's practically told the whole school about this fucking girlfriend called Gee, and it wasn't hard to figure out just who that really was, was it? Seriously, he's going fucking overboard, it's almost like he's trying to make some sort of overly heterosexual statement."