Epilogue - The Union and The Surrender.

Hello my dear Perayas, Waanjais and lovely readers... Thank you for choosing my fanfiction.... This means a lot. Share with your friends and let me know your opinion about this FF.

WARNING : LONG CHAPTER MEANS VERY LONG CHAPTER FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND SWEETNESS.  MAKE SURE YOU KEEP A BOX READY TO FILL IT

I know this fanfiction is completed but thought a happy ending would do the best.

-------------------&&&&&&&-------------------

I guess we can have each other inside. Singto says with husky voice. And Krist nods shyly. He lifts the younger closing the door behind.

Both of them got inside the room and Singto volunteered to shower leaving Krist behind. He started to play with mobile when he found the headlines displaying on his mobile screen.

Singto Prachaya is getting married ??

Is young Co-CEO of Suppasit's going to follow his boss ??

Mew Suppasit, CEO of Suppasit's married a man 6 months ago. Did this effect on Singto that he decided to marry ??

Bad news Prachaya fangirls... Mr. Singto is getting married....

You are spacing out Kit! Singto spoke placing his right palm on Krist's hair.

I was just thinking how will we  answer for the news of us. They are spreading like a plague. Krist said looking at his Phi. He remembers the day when he was proposed by his P in one of the most crowded market. It was when...

### flashback###

Krist was working in his office. It was almost 5 in the evening. He wanted to surprise Singto that day as it was their anniversary. He fished out his phone to call Singto about his delayed arrival to suprise him. Then...

Ring ring..

The caller ID brought a beautiful smile on his face. It was his P'.

- Hello

- Krist can you come to XXX market now. It is me Mew. Singto, he is...

- what happened P'Mew ? Is P'Sing alright ? P'MEW ?!

Krist did not realise that his scream was catching the attention of others.

Without any further wait, he ran out of the building. The market was few minutes far away. He drove towards the market with rocket speed.

Gulf on the other hand, called Mew informing Krist's departure.

Krist reached the market, locked his car before running to find his Phi.

He turned around many times and stood there while panting heavily. He took out his phone to call his beloved but then he attention on phone interrupted when he heard a song from behind.