Chapter 20: Promises should be kept

Start from the beginning

"you know i hate you when you do that right?"

"Will you stay by my side now?"

"I'm always at your side wonyoung-ah... its just you can't see me.."

"please always look for yourself, if you can't take care of yourself.. then how will you take care of me?"

i giggle at what he just said.......

"This is a dream, isn't it?"

"wonyoung-ah... you know my possibility right... even if i don't want to... i'm not the one who will decide my fate.."

"b-but... you know i can't live without you.... i'll wait for you more and more.."

"wonyoung-ah.... believe me i want to... i want to... but my body is too tired..."

"Yujin please... just fight... please.."

"Shh... wake up now my love....... whatever happens... i want you to be happy..and please be safe.... always"

"Yujin Please!" then... i woke up.. crying over and over....

"Please come back" that was the last thing i said and cry over and over again, i can't.... i'll wait but i'll never let go...

I know... you will try to wake up and be with me again.... and i know you will wake up..

RING* RING* RING*

i heard my phone ring, it must be.. oh its chaewon oppa, i heard he visited yujin and will sleep with him, i can't take it seeing him like that

"Hello? wonyoung-ah" i heard him, his sobbing real hard

"O-oppa? what is it?" i said as i felt my nervousness

"Y-yujin..... His.....-" i immediately hang up, yujin is not gone! i know it! he'll fight! he will!