~Side tracked~ (1/3)

You were just watching TV with Gold, when you stumbled across somebody named..... Josh dubs? You clicked on the first video you saw, and it started out with these weird brush people in socks and underwear. Then you heard the music and read what the screen said, 'Green gang song'? You weren't really that intrested but you continued watching the video to see where it would go.

(If you don't want to read the song because it has curse words in it then skip to the normal text)

We're the Green Gang
It's a meme thang
Got the blocks shut down like Pyongyang
We strapped
Purple gettin' clapped
Green like the cash that we keep stacked

My boy Eddie is a killer

A straight up thriller
He green and he mean like a drunk caterpillar
So back down
This a green town
Doin' green stuff
Reppin' that green crown

Shakin' while we takin' and breakin' 'em

We the green sayin' no-nos on the screen
Take the streets while they scream
Wait, what's that?
Is purple gang rappin'?
Nah fam, it's the sound of purple cheeks clappin'

Brap, brap

What's that?
It's the boys rollin' up
And Juicy's got a gatt
Oh no, Eddie got the snow
Josh and Mully drivin' en route to the studio

Knock, knock it's green on your block

Bangin' on your door and jiggling your lock
Now we inside
Your eyes wide
F in the chat, purple ain't qualified

We gonna be killin' it

Purple, you gonna be feelin' it
Slippin' away but you gotta be brave
In a minute you're gonna be squealin' it
I'm sealing it
Rapping is my way of dealing it
The way we bustin'
On the mic is like we're breaking ceilings and we stealin' it

But lemme take it down a level

I'm gettin' rid of purple but I swear I'm not the devil!
I'm incredible, hmm!
I be reppin' team green
It's time to close your eyes, I'm done with this scene!

Stand back, finger on the detonator

My prime like cheeks
Ripped like a gladiator
You hand clap freeze
There is no imitator
B**ch I'm your narrator-

I stop the video.

'Why do they hate purple?' I think as I go to put the video back to dreams latest video, but Gold taps my shoulder. "Yeah Gold?" He looked like he was scared of something behind me so I looked behind me and see..... THE BRUSHES?!? Uh oh, "Gold? GOLD!" I scream as I look at him fainted on the ground. Everybody else runs outside to see me freaking out and Gold fainted with weird brushes infront of us.

                                                  (Eddie's PoV)

       We were just doing the no no square with ree kid when all of a sudden this Idiota opened a portal and now there are.... weird human sticks? "Where did you take us dawg?" He looked like he was freaking out until me speaking snapped him out of it. "I don't know Eddie! I didn't know the portal was going to actually transfer us to another world!" I was so angry I started talking in spanish again, like I normally do.

                    "Pendejo! Te dijimos que no hicireas eso, y que hiciste? ¡Camine derecho en ese portal de todos modos!" ( Stupid! We told you not to do that, and what did you do? You walked right in!) Then the green stick talked and said, "why are you talking to your friends like that, thats so mean!" I was supprised that he was the only one that knew spanish here, since everybody looked at him like he had three heads. "Hey uh, green what did he say exactly?" The weird lavender thing asked.

                                                   ( (Y/N)'s PoV)

            "He said this 'Stupid! We told you not to do that, and what did you do? You walked right in!' I tried to ask him why he was being so mean, but I guess his friends don't know spanish." He whispered. Huh I didn't know that friends are supposed to do that, I mean we fight all the time and little insults like 'Hah, your weak' and stuff, but not full on call each other out or swear at eachother! We don't even know that many swear words at all! We don't need to know either.

               "Huh where am I?!?" I look over and see... Sylvia?!?