Chapter 38.

Just a quick authors note...

I finally know who plays Kendall.... Drum roll please ...........

The beautiful Miss Selena Gomez!!!

She's such a stunning young lady and such an inspiration to everyone out there.

Okay carry on reading now. ❤️

Kendall

*The next morning*

I couldn't sleep last night. I just cried and cried. I don't like fighting with Neymar but I mean seriously... Justin is totally wrong in this situation. Last night, Neymar's last words really hit me. "I've been here for you. I promised you that I'd never leave you. But, you've left me."

I need to apologize... Because this isn't our fight. It's Demi and Justin's..

-

I walked towards Neymar's bedroom and knocked on the door.

No answer.

"Ney?" I asked through the door.

About a minute later he opened the door, his face red, probably from crying. He was fully dressed but his hair was still wet from the shower. He just looked at me for a blind second and then continued doing what he was doing before I interrupted.

"Can we talk please?" I asked as my body began to shake.

Oh no.

I haven't told Neymar anything but lately I've been having anxiety attacks. I had one last night.

"I wanted to talk last night but obviously that didn't happen." He said, avoiding eye contact.

"Neymar please-" I began to speak when he cut me off.

"You know Kenny, we've been through a lot together. And it actually hurts me so much that you don't believe me." He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"That's what Bruna said-"

"Obviously she said those things. She wants us to break up Kendall." He said with a 'duh' expression on his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think she'd go overboard like that." I said as I walked towards him.

"And what about this Justin and Demi issue?" He said as he looked down to the floor.

"Well, it's none of our business but since Demi and I are best friends and you and Justin are close friends, we need to be there for them. No one is wrong and no one is right. As long as they are happy." I finally let out a smile.

"I missed you." He smiled as he leaned in for a hug.

"I missed you too." I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Demi

I went to the mall just to have some me time. I didn't invite Kendall because, well, I didn't want to worry her with my issues.

I don't know what to do about Justin. I love him. Like a lot. But he just needs to become mature now because we're adults now and we can't keep fighting like this. I seriously don't know what I'm going do.

Neymar

Before Kendall and I spoke this morning, Rafaella asked me if we wanted to have dinner with them. Me, Kendall, Demi, Justin, Leo and Antonella. I, personally think this is a good idea... We could get Justin and Demi back together.

I'm hoping that Bruna isn't going to be there, because if she is, then, there is going to be crap.

She's causing so much trouble to my relationship.

-----------------------------------

Neymar and Kendall have made up! ☺️

Any suggestions / comments? ❤️ let me know.