Chapter 9.

Kendall's P.O.V

When I saw Neymar cry, I believed him. That he'd never hurt me.

I walked down the hall towards my apartment, I just stopped and stared at Kristina's.. She lived opposite mine but now we barely saw each other. Heartbreaking.

I entered my apartment and dropped myself on the couch. I wasn't in the mood for anything today so I decided to text Margaret to tell her I couldn't make it.

"Hi Margaret. I'm so sorry to do this but I'm very sick, I'm throwing up everywhere! I'm sorry, maybe we can get together next week?"

I know I lied but, seriously? I needed a break.

"Hi darling, ugh, I really needed to talk to you, it's about your 'image' as a famous model. But since you're throwing up everywhere, I guess it will have to wait. Get better soon love xoxo - Margi."

I loved how she called herself 'Margi'. So cute.

What did she mean about my 'image'?

I turned on the TV and a scary movie had just begun. It was called 'Nightmare on Elm Street'.

I quickly made popcorn and got a blanket. I just loved how I was watching a horror film in broad day light!

I decided to take a selfie and post it on Instagram since I hadn't shared a thing with the world for a whole week.

I took a selfie and captioned it "Scary movies with my blankie and popcorn. Anyone want to join? 😉"

About 10 minutes into the film I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming." I quickly hopped off the couch and headed towards the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Neymar pouting sadly.

"Me." He said softly with a grin on his face.

"You what?" I smiled raising my eyebrows.

"I want to join you." He pouted leaning against my doorframe.

"Come on in then." I winked while giggling.

Neymar and I watched Horror Films together for 5 hours straight. I loved how we cuddled together.

His arms around me while my head was on his chest. I loved listening to his heartbeat.

"Kendall.." He started breathing heavily.

"Yeah Neymar?" I looked up to him?

He was about to say something before he got interrupted.

*knock knock*

"I'm so sorry, I'll be right back." I smiled and he gave a weak smile back.

"Hi Kendall, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I miss you a lot. Please forgive me." Kristina stood there with tears in her eyes.

I grabbed her into a tight hug and kissed her cheek.

"I love you. Remember that." I held her tightly.

"I love you too, oh uh hi Neymar!" She smiled over my shoulder to Neymar.

"Hi Kristina!" He got up and walked towards her before giving her a friendly hug.

"Oh wow Kendall, you got a sexy one here." She winked while Neymar and I blushed.

Only my best friend would say that.

For the rest of the afternoon Neymar, Kristina and I watched Scary Movie 5 and Despicable Me 2. These two were literally my whole life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------